Friday Fill In’s #150

1. The last band I saw live was Celtic Thunder. luv

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is having a good dinner with my family, even if I have to cook.

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping has begun, my first gifts that I ordered arrived today via snail mail! mrgreen

4. Thoughts of confusion fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear a hat but I look ridiculous in one.

6. Bagpipes are hauntingly beautiful.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to movie night, tomorrow my plans include chillin’ with my peeps innocent  and Sunday, I want to work on my crocheting (major project in the works!)

This entry was posted in Friday Fill-In and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Friday Fill In’s #150

1. Mommy Cara says:

Happy Weekend! I love friday fill-in answers. )
    .-= Mommy Cara´s last blog ..Thursday Thunks =-.

2. Lulu says:

i love our movie nights too…
    .-= Lulu´s last blog ..Friday Fill-ins #17 =-.

3. Have a great weekend!
    .-= JDaniel4′s Mom´s last blog ..Friday Fill-Ins #150 =-.

4. mizhelle says:

wow good thing u were able to start your holiday shopping!

have a happy weekend!
    u may view mine if u have time
    .-= mizhelle´s last blog ..Mommy Moments: Sporty Day =-.

5. ann marie says:

I too wish I could wear hats. Nice list and have a great weekend smile

6. JenniferAnne says:

OMG!!! Your blog is so unbelievably pretty!!!!

Let me start over again…Hi! I’m new to Friday Fill-Ins, and I just adore your layout and the pretty colors and the fonts and I have a feeling that I’m going to love your photography, too. -)

I, too, wish I could pull off a hat. I just look silly in them though.

Hope you have a great weekend!
    .-= JenniferAnne´s last blog ..Hold on to your hat! =-.

7. dallas meow says:

heh, guess I’ve been Facebooking too long .. was looking for a “Like” button!
    .-= dallas meow´s last blog ..Friday Fill Ins =-.

8. carly says:

Hi I’m Carly,
    I’m new to this meme.I enjoyed your answers!i’ll be doing some crocheting his weekend too!have a great one! music
    .-= carly´s last blog ..Friday Fill -Ins… =-.

9. Stacy says:

I’m so incredibly jealous, and at the same time, in total denial as to how close Thanksgiving and Christmas are. I cannot believe you’ve already got presents, but good for you )

Hope you’re having an awesome weekend!!

10. lazydaisy says:

Hey babe, Happy Birthday. Miss you.