Friday Fill-In’s #140

1. I feel mucho better than I did this time last night.

2. Time with my family is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: thunder rolling, raindrops hitting the window and some kind of sports program hubby is watching in the other room.

4. It’s been a lousy summer and I’m glad it’s almost over. lol

5. The last time I was in Chicago was a few years ago, I am so looking forward to our trip in a couple weeks!

6. We are going to work around our house this Labor day weekend, it’s been a little neglected with my surgeries and all!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to meeting our family for dinner to celebrate the August and September family member’s birthday, tomorrow my plans include as unfun as it sounds, cleaning and organizing and Sunday, I want to depending on the weather, go on a photo shoot, it’s been a while!

This entry was posted in Friday Fill-In and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Friday Fill-In’s #140

1. Sara Bowyer says:

time with family IS always fun!!!

The rain is supposed to head our way sometime tomorrow!! I was really hoping for sun this weekend!
    .-= Sara Bowyer´s last blog ..Missing her =-.

2. Kathy says:

I hope your weekend goes as planned – I understand and would love to have a 3-day weekend to get my house back into order , as odd as that may sound to some ) Hope the weather cooperates on Sunday!
    .-= Kathy´s last blog ..Friday Fill-Ins: Sept 4, 09 =-.

3. Becca says:

Great answers ) I was just in Chicago in April and I love it!
    .-= Becca´s last blog ..Friday Fill-Ins #7 =-.

4. Stacy says:

Sounds like you might be getting back to normal and feeling better? I certainly hope so! A trip to Chicago sounds awesome, we looked at going this summer, but never did. I can’t wait to see the pictures from your trip (hint hint!!). I think your weekend sounds great – hope you have a great time on the photo shoot )
    .-= Stacy´s last blog ..Caught Napping =-.

5. laane says:

We’re having the same weather now.
    Did you send it our way? smile

My answers are ::here::
    .-= laane´s last blog ..Friday fill-ins #140 =-.

the photo shoot sounds fun! I haven’t done one of those in awhile!
    .-= Janet´s last blog ..orange! =-.