Friday Fill In #137

1. When will life get back to normal? Soon I hope!

2. The Time Travelers Wife was the last good book I  am reading actually or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but I’ve seen some ugly.

4. McD’s is what I had for dinner. Not a healthy choice, but D was going to a meeting, so fast was what we did. I did have a salad for lunch though! innocent

5. I’d like your comments, I’ve missed playing Fill Ins!

6. On vacation, somewhere very far away, Ireland is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chillin’ with the hubby, tomorrow my plans include finally getting a manicure, it’s been months since my last and Sunday, I want to do whatever comes up!

This entry was posted in Friday Fill-In and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Friday Fill In #137

woohoo welcome back!!! I’m glad you’re feeling better -)
    .-= Janet´s last blog ..13 recent fav photos =-.

2. Bonnie says:

Love summer but looking forward to a routine again.

Ireland sounds wonderful!
    .-= Bonnie´s last blog ..It’s that time again for ….FRIDAY FILL INS =-.

3. Marites says:

hope you’ll get back to normal soonest ) i’m getting intrigued with #2 book. I should find some review. happy weekend!
    .-= Marites´s last blog ..Friday Fill-ins#27 =-.

4. Vannie says:

an ebook of Time Travelers Wife is sitting in my laptop for the longest time. I should get around to reading it.
    .-= Vannie´s last blog ..Find a Hobby! Start a Blog? =-.

5. fickleinpink says:

Need to catch up on my reading, too!

I hope you’re feeling better…

happy weekend!
    xoxo
    .-= fickleinpink´s last blog ..haiku #1 =-.

6. Rhonda says:

Ah, the emerald isle, have you ever been? I’d love to go.
    .-= Rhonda´s last blog ..Friday Fill Ins =-.

7. Wrighty says:

Welcome back! I’ve been trying to read Time Traveler’s Wife but it keeps getting bumped down the list. I’ve heard it’s really good so I need to get to it. Hope you have a great weekend! smile
    .-= Wrighty´s last blog ..Friday Fill-Ins =-.

8. Nikola says:

Everybody is raving about The Time Traveler’s Wife, I’m gonna have to read it soon!

Mine’s here!
    .-= Nikola´s last blog ..Friday Fill-Ins #1 =-.

9. CJHill says:

Ireland wouldn’t be a bad place to be.

I hope you have a great weekend.

cjh
    .-= CJHill´s last blog ..Friday Fill-In 54 =-.

10. Jodi says:

I would love to visit Ireland one day!
    .-= Jodi´s last blog ..Friday Fill Ins =-.

11. Rach says:

I like your answer for no 5, i couldn’t think of anything to put! I enjoy getting comments as well -)
    .-= Rach´s last blog ..#137 =-.

12. Becca says:

I don’t know if I quite realized The Time Traveler’s Wife was a book. I definitely want to read it before I see it. Thanks )