Borrowed this from Janet
1) photo of me: Not a chance right now!
2) current candle scents: Wood Wick Sandlewood Clove, it is so soothing and when it’s burning it sounds like a crackling fire. Love those candles!
3) what i am currently reading: Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich….just one of the many books on to read list while recouping!
4) newest music i added to my playlist: Nothing new…..
5) movies i saw: Lots of movies while recouping, in the last few days, “My Fair Lady,” which I have never seen, and “Inkheart” which I thought was OK…not as good as I expected.
6) something yummy i made this month: I haven’t made a thing all month….but the best thing I ate so far this month has been watermelon!! I’ve eaten a lot of watermelon since I came home from the hospital, craved it actually!
7) the last place i ate out: It’s been awhile, last place was Logan’s Roadhouse before my surgery.
8.) something that made me cry: Having the doctor clean out my incision and pack it….I bawled like a baby.
9) something that made laugh: My doctor joking with me about leaving a ballpoint pen in my stomach….he has a warped sense of humor, I like him!
10) something i looked forward to this month: Healing!!
11) something i am thankful for: My family who are taking such wonderful care of me, a superb surgeon and the angels who have watched over me.
12) something i want to remember about this month: Waking up and knowing things went perfect, that was a great feeling.
13) a photo i took this month: