T13 – Snapshot

t13_bw

Borrowed this from Janet

1) photo of me: Not a chance right now! lol

2) current candle scents: Wood Wick Sandlewood Clove, it is so soothing and when it’s burning it sounds like a crackling fire. Love those candles! luv

3) what i am currently reading: Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich….just one of the many books on to read list while recouping!

4) newest music i added to my playlist: Nothing new…..

5) movies i saw: Lots of movies while recouping, in the last few days, “My Fair Lady,”  which I have never seen,  and “Inkheart”  which I thought was OK…not as good as I expected.

6) something yummy i made this month:  I haven’t made a thing all month….but the best thing I ate so far this month has been watermelon!! I’ve eaten a lot of watermelon since I came home from the hospital, craved it actually!  yum

7) the last place i ate out: It’s been awhile, last place was Logan’s Roadhouse before my surgery.

8.) something that made me cry:  Having the doctor clean out my incision and pack it….I bawled like a baby.

9) something that made laugh:  My doctor joking with me about leaving a ballpoint pen in my stomach….he has a warped sense of humor, I like him!

10) something i looked forward to this month: Healing!!

11) something i am thankful for: My family who are taking such wonderful care of me, a superb surgeon and the angels who have watched over me.

12) something i want to remember about this month: Waking up and knowing things went perfect, that was a great feeling.

13) a photo i took this month:

This entry was posted in T13 and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to T13 – Snapshot

1. Janet has great ideas, doesn’t she?

Heal fast!!!

2. Auntie Q` says:

I love the sound and smell of a fire! Hope you recover quickly!

3. Kristen says:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!
    .-= Kristen´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen: Reasons I Like Having 5 Senses =-.

I’m sorry for your pain…

Man, that candle sounds AWESOME! Where do you get them? That scent’s right up my alley!

5. Wishing you a Speedy recovery. Happy T13!

6. JO says:

Great list! Happy Thursday!
    .-= JO´s last blog ..Thursday Thirteen #55: Dinosaurs =-.

7. jehara says:

i love sandalwood. that candle sounds delicious.

i hope you heal quickly!

happy tt. )

8. Hootin' Anni says:

Mmmmmmmmm, sandalwood clove. I bet that is just one awesome scent!!!

My 13 is today in history. 133 years ago. Come on over and get bored….strike that….learn something….no, strike that….just come on over.

Happy Thursday.

9. AD says:

the candle …………… yummmmmmmmmmmmmm D

Click Here For My Thursday-13

10. Joy says:

Happy Healing!!! And Happy T13!!! I wish you a speedy recovery…and many more happy T13s. )
    .-= Joy´s last blog ..Thursday 13 – Upon the Shelf =-.

11. she says:

i’ve been in the musical “My Fair Lady” before! Stop by & visit my TT.

12. sandy says:

nerd -) smile good honest list – love the snapshot
    .-= sandy´s last blog ..13 Reasons not to dress today- Thursday 13 =-.

13. Jenny says:

awesome list.

just dropping by from the T13 site. ) love your blog. happy thursday!

14. Lazy Daisy says:

Hey Babe, so glad you are on the mend. Gotcha all prayed up.

15. Glad things went well … luv watermelon but haven’t eaten any this year (I’m stuck on strawberries at the moment) … and like the photo at the end.
    Hugs and blessings,
    .-= Happily Retired Gal´s last blog ..WW – Thursday Thirteen – Colorful Carnival =-.

16. ;-) Love the birdie picture you took. A wonderful addition to this weeks Thursday Thirteen!

Wishing y0u a scent-sational day!
    Patty
    .-= Patricia Reiser´s last blog ..Thursday 13 #25 =-.

17. Nice list – hope you’re feeling great really soon.
    .-= Debbie@Like a Rose´s last blog ..Green Balloons =-.