1. Apples are to oranges as flowers are to Spring.
2. The sun will come out tomorrow and that’s all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear the celebration bells ringing for my grandparents 65th anniversary this next weekend!
4. You have to admit, the Texas flag is pretty cool!
5. Do what you want to do, but make sure you don’t hurt anyone in the process.
6. As he walked around the block with his dog, Sully and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with his treasure of assorted rocks, pieces of rusted metal, bottle caps and unidentifiable tidbits that he dug up from the vacant lot down the street.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to my daughter not making fun of my hair since I got it cut today finally (it had grown out really bad!), tomorrow my plans include nothing special, maybe directing hubby in potting some plants for me and Sunday, I want to wish my mother a very Happy Mother’s day because she rocks!