Photo Hunt – “Walking”

I went to my Flickr and looked thru my sets for any walking pics, here’s a couple I found for today’s hunt….

B & B Holding Hands in Sepia

Son & DIL walking thru the field and into a lifetime of happiness and love. luv

Walk This Way....

Struttin’ to “Walk This Way!”  music

photohunter7iq.png

This entry was posted in Photos, Saturday Photo Hunt and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Photo Hunt – “Walking”

1. Two superb shots! I love the Mantis. Have a great wekend

jams O’Donnells last blog post..Photo Hunt – Walking

2. julie says:

I love the first photo, it is so sweet and just lovely smile

3. Tara R. says:

I really like that first one too, and your sentiment. The shot of the mantis is great.

Tara R.s last blog post..PhotoHunt and SOOC

4. Aloha from Maui, Hawaii…

I just love the simplicity of your photo:) Great job & take for this week’s PH theme.

Please stop by & visit http://upcountrysmiles.com. Thank you
    Cindy O

Cindy O (Upcountrysmiles)s last blog post..PhotoHunt #160: Walking

5. Lynn says:

Both are great but the first one is heartwarming.

6. Jan says:

Great photos…the 1st one looks so relaxing and I love the mantis

Jans last blog post..Photo Scavenger Hunt.."Walking"

7. Hootin' Anni says:

I really LOVE that photo on top. And funny thing, I too did an insect walking.

Mine’s posted now. I’d love to have you stop by! Have a great weekend.

8. Palabuzz says:

I like the praying mantis.

Palabuzzs last blog post..Charice Pempengco releases new album

Great choices! I always love to look at your photos.

Janes last blog post..We Have a Date!

10. Both are wonderful shots but I especially like that first one. It’s terrific! I hope you have it framed somewhere.

11. Both photos are so lovely! Luminous.

Mine is up. I hope you have time to check it out.
    Happy weekend!

12. CherryPie says:

Ah they are both so lovely, but I especially like the top one.

CherryPies last blog post..PhotoHunt – Walking

13. Great photos,… never thought of the praying mantis,… I have a few of those pics. Have a good weekend.

kissedalotatoadss last blog post..Saturday Photohunt : WALKING

14. srp says:

Your photos always have such a serene quality… even the “rockin” mantis. Just lovely… calming.
    Have a great weekend.