Friday Fill Ins #122

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is respect my personal space.

2. Fried clams are good with tarter sauce!

3. When I think of carnivals I think of cotton candy, canny music, spinning rides that made me dizzy, silly games to play so you could win a cheap stuffed animal & great memories.

4. The Texas Bluebonnet my favorite spring flower.

BlueBonnets

5. Things on my desk include a bunch of papers, my computer that’s not working right, my poppets (I have four now!), and more odds & ends that will bore you to death.

6. Diverticulitis makes me wanna scream.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching movies with the hubby, tomorrow my plans include more of the same (it’s really exciting here right now, let me tell you! roll ) and Sunday, I want to enjoy visiting with my son and daughter-in-law who are coming to see me!

This entry was posted in Friday Fill-In, Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Friday Fill Ins #122

what four do you have?

Janets last blog post..numbers 1 through 13

2. razz D’uh! I so forgot the fried clams! I always have to get a side of them when we got to the KFC/Long John’s place. Even if I’m in there getting a bucket of ckicken, I grab the clams. yum

I always love visiting your blog, it looks so fresh and springy -)

I wrote mine on Anarchists, Carnies and Skanks, Oh My!

Have a great weekend -D

Hey girl! Enjoyed your fill-ins! I love fried clams…..you made my mouth water.
    Hope you are continue to feel better. Love you and miss you!!! smile

Janes last blog post..WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!

4. Stacy says:

I hope you’re feeling somewhat better and will have a wonderful, and restful, weekend! Take care Sherry )

Stacys last blog post..Fortune Cookies

5. eMelectric says:

What a beautiful picture. Your description of carnivals has made me want to seek one out on the weekend! Hope you enjoy your movie-watching. smile

eMelectrics last blog post..Friday Fill-In #32

6. Andie says:

Ohhhhh your KFC has fried Clams? worship They sound yummy.

Enjoy your movies. Let us know what you watch and if they are any good. x

Andies last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins