1. “In a hole in the ground there lived a bunny who was enjoying a pot of tea.”
2. “You don’t know about me, but that ain’t no matter.”
3. “After dark the rain began to fall again, so we cuddled under the covers, listening to the raindrops fall on the tin roof till we fell asleep in each other’s arms.”
4. “My fortune of gold was finally found from the hold of the Spanish galleon.”
5. “There was a hand in the darkness, and as she felt it take hold of her arm, her scream would not escape, she could only pray that it was not the man of her nightmares.”
6. “Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, being a klutz also works.”
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner and looking at wedding photos with the newlyweds, tomorrow my plans include going to the casino with my honey and Sunday, I want to see what the day brings!
And here’s a photo from Miss Priss’s bridesmaid bouquet…..we’ve been enjoying the wonderful smell….