1. Son’s wedding is now only two day’s away…I can’t believe it’s here!
2. It’s been crazy busy, but it seems like it’s all coming together quite smoothly.
3. I did find the absolute perfect dress and the most awesome shoes ever! Pictures will follow later.
4. Tuesday my dear son took me out for a mother/son date night. It was a very sweet night and I loved spending some one on one time with him before his big day.
5. I was honored when he asked me for advice on a special gift for his bride….I can’t spill it now, but it’s really romantic and special! I’ll tell you next week!!
6. We had to go through photos for their video, it was quite fun reminiscing…though when I was going through it the other day by myself I was becoming quite emotional. It was much better going through them with everyone else!
7. One that made me smile…….
8. Another one that I love…..
9. Speaking of emotional, I am so happy for my son and future daughter-in-law. They are so much in love it’s just wonderful to watch them together. I am surprised at the emotional bursts that happen at a drop of a hat…I know it’s a mom thing….
10. I’m really looking forward to seeing my family and celebrating this huge event in our lives. Really looking forward to taking a few spins on the dance floor too!
11. Here’s a few photo’s we took this week….Brother & Sister…
12. Father & Son…..
13. And last but certainly not least Mom & Son…..
And yes, I’m that short and he’s that tall….I do wear heels…a lot!!