Thursday 13

1. Son’s wedding is now only two day’s away…I can’t believe it’s here!

2. It’s been crazy busy, but it seems like it’s all coming together quite smoothly. )

3. I did find the absolute perfect dress and the most awesome shoes ever! Pictures will follow later.

4. Tuesday my dear son took me out for a mother/son date night. It was a very sweet night and I loved spending some one on one time with him before his big day.

5. I was honored when he asked me for advice on a special gift for his bride….I can’t spill it now, but it’s really romantic and special! I’ll tell you next week!! )

6. We had to go through photos for their video, it was quite fun reminiscing…though when I was going through it the other day by myself I was becoming quite emotional.  cry It was much better going through them with everyone else!

7.  One that made me smile…….

tub

8. Another one that I love…..

puppy

9. Speaking of emotional, I am so happy for my son and future daughter-in-law. They are so much in love it’s just wonderful to watch them together. I am surprised at the emotional bursts that happen at a drop of a hat…I know it’s a mom thing….

10. I’m really looking forward to seeing my family and celebrating this huge event in our lives. Really looking forward to taking a few spins on the dance floor too! innocent

11. Here’s a few photo’s we took this week….Brother & Sister…

mandybrandon

12. Father &  Son…..

dadbrandon

13. And last but certainly not least ) Mom & Son…..

mombrandon

And yes, I’m that short and he’s that tall….I do wear heels…a lot!! innocent

Thursday 13 is brought to you by Janet and Megan! )

This entry was posted in Photos, T13, Wedding and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Thursday 13

1. Lynda says:

I hope you, your son, and all your family and friends have a wonderful day>
    Best wishes to the bride and groom.
    Love the photos smile

Lyndas last blog post..Thirteen herbs and vegetables I’ll be growing in pots in my yard this year

2. Hootin' Anni says:

Awesome photos!! Oh I bet you’re so excited!!!

My thirteen is posted. Come visit and view some of my favorite personal photos I took of them….Clydesdales that is. Happy Thursday.

3. DrillerAA says:

Great photos.
    I’ve been the father of the bride and I remember how busy the last few days can be. Hang on, it will all be over soon.
    Have a wonderful TT

DrillerAAs last blog post..Scooter Turns Thirteen

4. Carmen says:

A kick-butt dress AND shoes? Lucky dog! Yes, we’ll need pics of that! Enjoy the festivities!

Carmens last blog post..Thursday 13 – Virginia Festival of the Book

5. PopArtDiva says:

Oh, those pictures made me cry thinking about that little boy all grown up and getting married! I can’t imagine how deeply you felt that! But just think – he might be giving you someone else to photograph like that in a few years!

I went topical this week – my TT :

Thirteen Ways to get your money back from those bailed out bank burglars!

Happy TT!

PopArtDivas last blog post..HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY 2009 – Céad Míle Fáilte!

I’m so happy for you!!! What great pictures, everyone looks full of anticipation -)

7. Alice Audrey says:

That is so sweet of your son to take you out.

Alice Audreys last blog post..T13: Thirteen Chunks of Meat

AWWWWWW, what sweet photos!! I can’t wait to see pictures of the wedding and your FABulous and kick@ss shoes!!!!!
    Love you, have a wonderful time. Best wishes to the bride and groom!

Janes last blog post..Find Us Faithful

9. Hope you have a great wedding day! You look/sound like a very proud and excited mom )

All Rileyed Ups last blog post..Kathryn Fitzmaurice and The Year The Swallows Came Early (Plus a Giveaway)

10. amber says:

Awww, you’re making me tear up just thinking about it. I’m so happy it’s finally here!

ambers last blog post..My First HNT

11. Marilyn says:

My recomendation to you is to take the day slowly as you can because it will be over within a SNAP!!! worried Take time to stop and chat with those you seldom see and wish you had, give your baby boy lots of hugs and kisses, welcome his new lady with a specail little gift from you to her. Enjoy your day! I have done this a few times and wish I could have had more time … always!! I am soooo glad you like your dress … being in a suit of armour you do not like also is a bummer!! shock I wish for you all the blessing the day can bring, make sure to stop and as the old saying goes “smell the yellow roses”!!!! -) Have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!