First off, rumors of my demise are false! I’m alive! Just haven’t been up to much computer time the last week, but starting to feel better.
This weeks T13 will focus on things I love (in no particular order).
1. Dark Chocolate, not that sissy stuff, it has to be dark rich chocolate!
2. My husband – he’s my heart.
3. My kids – they make me laugh, they keep me young.
4. A good book – give me a good book to read when it’s quiet at night and I’m in heaven!
5. Rocky – my sweet Tabby who is at the moment vying for my attention by laying across my arm and trying to “catch” my fingers as they type.
6. My family – without family life would be dull!!
7. My camera – it’s an extension of my creative self.
8. My car – Ok, I’m a car girl…I love my car.
9. Scotch - a good Scotch, sipped over ice….
10. Vanilla – the scent of vanilla is one of the most soothing scents to me.
11. My iPhone – it’s everything all wrapped in one little package, I it!!!
12. DVR – How did we make it without DVR before? I can’t imagine not being able to record the shows I miss when other shows are on at the same time!! It’s horrible, it’s earthshattering! Seriously, I love my DVR’s!
13. Friends – those in real life and online. They keep you going, make you smile when you don’t feel like it, and check on you when they don’t hear from you in a few days! Love my friends!