Thursday 13

tt_orange.jpg

First off, rumors of my demise are false! I’m alive! lol Just haven’t been up to much computer time the last week, but starting to feel better.

This weeks T13 will focus on things I love (in no particular order).

1. Dark Chocolate, not that sissy stuff,  it has to be dark rich chocolate!

2. My husband – he’s my heart.

3. My kids – they make me laugh, they keep me young.

4.  A good book – give me a good book to  read when it’s quiet at night and I’m in heaven!

5. Rocky – my sweet Tabby who is at the moment vying for my attention by laying across my arm and trying to “catch” my fingers as they type.  lol

6. My family – without family life would be dull!!  luv

7. My camera – it’s an extension of my creative self.

8. My car – Ok, I’m a car girl…I love my car. innocent

9. Scotch - a good Scotch, sipped over ice…. yum

10. Vanilla – the scent of vanilla is one of the most soothing scents to me.

11. My iPhone – it’s everything all wrapped in one little package, I luv it!!!

12. DVR – How did we make it without DVR before? I can’t imagine not being able to record the shows I miss when other shows are on at the same time!! It’s horrible, it’s earthshattering! Seriously, I love my DVR’s!

13. Friends – those in real life and online. They keep you going, make you smile when you don’t feel like it, and check on you when they don’t hear from you in a few days! Love my friends! )

Thursday 13 is brought to you by Janet and Megan! )

This entry was posted in Open Doors, T13 and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Thursday 13

1. Great list. You are blessed. Have a Happy Valentine Weekend.

2. Lori says:

Great list…I like dark chocolate too. I thinks its an aquired taste yum Happy TT mrgreen

Loris last blog post..TT #87

3. Alice Audrey says:

I don’t have an iphone and don’t drink scotch, but otherwise I would have the same things on my I-love list.

Alice Audreys last blog post..The 13 Sexiest Things My Husband Does

4. Nicholas says:

I agree with you about books. I don’t have an I Phone, in fact I’ve never even seen one, but I expect I’d like it too if I had one.

5. Janet F says:

Wonderful list!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Janet Fs last blog post..iseemyface.com $50 Gift Certificate Giveaway

6. Loida says:

happy valentines.. thanks for sharing.. music

Loidas last blog post..Secret

7. Carmen says:

I love my camera so much, I sometimes have nightmares about losing it on vacation!

Carmens last blog post..Thursday 13 – Why You Should Play in the Contest!

8. Brenda ND says:

I’m with you. Chocolate, cars and husbands–good stuff. Happy TT!

Brenda NDs last blog post..Thirteen Fun Facts about Valentine’s Day

9. Lazy Daisy says:

Hey girlfriend, so glad to see you back in the blogsphere. You’ve been missed. Love your list of things you love. We must be related….I could relate with the whole list. If you have a minute or two check out my Monday post. It’s Emma in a flower girl dress (you know what a doting Diva I am!) Keep getting better (that’s an order.)

Lazy Daisys last blog post..Thursday 13….The Perks of Old Age

I love your list……love my chocolate!!!!!

11. Karen says:

Such a great list…. it is nice to reflect on what makes us happy in life.

12. kandyblossom says:

All very good stuff!

Happy TT!

kandyblossoms last blog post..Thursday Thirteen #17

LOL It made me laugh that you put chocolate before everything else!

Scotch, eh? Can’t drink that stuff! The very smell…*shiver*.

14. jehara says:

i love vanilla too. and dvr. just recently got this and now am hooked. happy tt!

jeharas last blog post..13 ways to activate or balance the sixth chakra

15. PopArtDiva says:

Chocolate and the DVR – right up there along with Pierce Brosnan for me, lol!

My TT is 13 Pieces of Vintage Valentine’s Art – oh, and some of my pop art heart art too!

Happy Valentine’s and TT!

PopArtDivas last blog post..RETRO COMMERCIALS MONDAY – Remember this Cheerios Ad?

16. luv I LOVE your list and you are so LOVED. Happy Valentines and TT!

ScrapbookinGals last blog post..My First Inchie

17. Chocolate, iPhones and DVR oh my. -) Those would be on my list too! Glad you are feeling better sis, and I have to get back to updating my blog more often. Think I could have Miss Priss do that as part of her job? She does everything else so well. LOL

Sheeshintx4ofakinds last blog post..Ten on Tuesday-’10 Favorite Children’s Movies’

18. Bella Mocha says:

Love your list, those are some real ‘feel good’ things! And as for dark chocolate…ummmm, I love it too. Much better than milk chocolate. I eat a couple (or more) squares every night in bed, in fact. My mother and grandmother did too.
    Bliss.

Happy T13! Bella )

Bella Mochas last blog post..Thursday Thirteen no. 20

19. Bumbles says:

Oh Amen to the DVR. It allows us to do all those other things that we love and not miss a minute of programming in much less time by skipping all the commercials.

Bumbless last blog post..ON FUN ~ Because You Gotta Have Friends…

20. Shephard says:

Dark chocolate.. the best… and maybe a little raspberry flavor in there somewhere too. )

Shephards last blog post..Paris with Troy