Friday Fill-Ins 110

1. Please don’t tell me how the story ends.

2. Can you function without coffee in the morning?

3. The color purple makes me want to be creative, to dance, to sing, to just be happy!

4. I have a craving for a cup of chamomile tea with honey, matter of fact, I’m going to fix me a cup now!

5. If my life had a pause button, I’d pause it when we were in the Bahamas, it was so beautiful there though fast forward to my trip to Ireland and I am sure I will want to pause it then!

6. Eyes are the one thing that never lie. Plus to me , they are sexy! innocent

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching movies (Momma Mia, The Incredible Hulk and Swing Vote are on the agenda), tomorrow my plans include finishing whatever movies we didn’t finish on Friday and Sunday, I want to just feel better, this is the 3rd bout of diverticulitis in  four months I have had, enough already!

This entry was posted in Friday Fill-In and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Friday Fill-Ins 110

1. Ananya says:

Hey…U got me craving for cup of chamomile tea with honey….Have a great weekend!

Ananyas last blog post..Friday Fill In# 20

2. Sreisaat says:

Wow, a movie-marathon over the weekend!! Sounds good to me, too. In fact, why don’t I re-do my weekend schedule *lol* It’s been ages since we watched movies.

Sreisaats last blog post..Friday Fill-ins #010

3. lupusurvivor says:

there are times when i said your number one. have a great weekend!

thanks for the visit!

lupusurvivors last blog post..FF # 110

4. Ane says:

I so love your layout! -)

Can’t function without coffee in the morning! mrgreen

Happy weekend! luv

Anes last blog post..Friday Fill Ins: Chores, Putting time on hold and a Weekend Getaway

5. Susan says:

Thanks for getting the word out about voting!! I am praying for you and hope you feel better really soon.

Hugs,

Susan

P.S. I WISH I could watch movies like that…someday when I get my “pink room” maybe.

Susans last blog post..CBS Called and My Boys Need YOUR VOTES!

6. Loida says:

Hello there..
    This is by far the best blogs I’d ever seen.. I love yellow and yes I love your style..
    Nice to know someone out there who loves my favorite color.. Hope to see you again in our blog site too..

Can I come watch Momma Mia with you guys? I want to see it and haven’t yet.

8. Stacy says:

Hope you are feeling much better today, and this weekend. A movie marathon sounds fun! And to answer your question #2 – no, must have coffee in the morning. Every morning! )

Take care and kick that stuff to the curb!

Stacys last blog post..The Super Bowl Party That Was

9. MommyWizdom says:

Your blog is beautiful!!

I had your answer for number two, but then I changed it!

The color purple is my favorite, in case you can’t tell from looking at my blog *smirk!*

Please come check out my 14 Day Challenge.

MommyWizdom

10. madeleine says:

#1 Yea! hate when someone just needs to blurt it out thumbsdown
    #2 Same
    #4 In my country of France we use camomille to help us sleep sleep
    #6 OH!!! YES luv

Enjoy your week-end

madeleines last blog post..FRIDAY FILL~INS

11. Hi, I just came from Life in the Thumb. She mentions your site and I was smitten with the name, Yellow Rose. I like yellow roses. I like any roses.

Anyways, I’m glad I came by. You have a gorgeous site. I look forward to coming and visiting when I have more time to truly amble through your postings.

BTW, I enjoyed (and agree with) your comment about blogging being an outlet, rather than an addiction.

I’d love it if you came over for a visit sometime.

Brenda Leylands last blog post..The Happy List

12. Polly says:

I love your answer for #1…totally agree.

I love your blog…it’s very beautiful.

We watched Mamma Mia 4 times before sending it back to Netflix…I said we have to wait for a sale to buy it, but I might just go back on that. It’s just fun!

Enjoy!

(http://itsmyopinionnotyours.blogspot.com/)

13. amber says:

Oh glory do I agree with #1! o )
    Eyes are pretty honest, I must admit.
    I did try and click on over but I didn’t grasp how to vote, though it was pretty funny, I must say.

ambers last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #110

14. Billy Rhythm says:

#2 = NO! thumbsup

Billy Rhythms last blog post..Mel’s Play Along MI-5

15. Angel says:

I agree completely with number 6!!

16. Bella Mocha says:

I love your blog- it’s such a pretty layout and I love both yellow and green! I’ll have to come see you again…you have lots to look at and read!

Thanks for the FF questions, you gave us some great ones! I hope you enjoy the movie weekend and that you feel better soon.

Bella:)

17. Thorne says:

Ouch! Feel better!

Thornes last blog post..Friday Fillins #6

18. Jack says:

Oh no, how painful. Hope you feel better soon )
    Thanks for the great Fill Ins this week, I enjoyed doing them!

Jacks last blog post..Friday Fill Ins # 110

19. Allison says:

Oh my! You know what I REALLY can’t stand? The people who read the last chapter of a book. I feel that’s cheating. And it’s an insult as a writer, besides! It’s like, they’re the ones half the time who are the ones to tell you how it ends, ya know? (or us crazies who enjoyed a story so much we can’t shut up! That bugs my hubby :-S)

Nice list! -D Hope you enjoy your movies!

Enjoy my Fill-Ins!

Allisons last blog post..Food 4 Thought Friday and Friday Fill Ins 2/6/09

20. Carol says:

I just came over from the Friday Fill Ins. Love your questions. I’m with you must have coffe in the am. And Purple isn’t it the greatest color. Have a great day, and I hope your feeling better.

Carol mrgreen

Carols last blog post..Tune In: Awake, My Soul Chapter 5

21. The first one os a Kris Kristofferson song! Hope you are well and happy! )

22. Lazy Daisy says:

Hey girlfriend….hope you are on the mend. I’m worried about you. Gotcha all prayed up. Feel better.

Lazy Daisys last blog post..I’m just saying…..