filed in: Friday Fill-In

Friday Fill-In 103

fridayfillin-header3a.gif

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, do you hear what I hear? (Someone is singing off key!) lol
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, Was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay. (One shepherd to the other: “you know a nice warm bed sure would be nice once in a while!”)
3. Go tell it on the mountain, Over the hills and everywhere. (But it would be easier if you just made a call! innocent )
4. It came upon the midnight clear, that glorious song of old, From angels bending near the earth, To touch their harps of gold; Peace on the earth. (Now that’s a sight I wouldn’t mind to see!)
5. Have yourself a merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light. (My wish for all!)
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing right within your heart. (Alvin!Simon! Theodore!! This song reminds me of the Chipmunks ) )
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, simply relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going Christmas shopping because if I don’t no one will have any presents and Sunday, I want to finish my Christmas shopping! innocent

Wanna Play? Click here!

6 Comments on “Friday Fill-In 103”

Bobbi
said:
December 19th, 2008 at 10:58 am

I’d forgotten about the chipmunks. He he he! That’s funny! Merry Christmas!

Bobbis last blog post..Friday Fill-ins!

Janet
said:
December 19th, 2008 at 11:54 am

I LOVE how you did this!!! #2 really cracked me up and I’m with you on #4!!! Have fun this weekend…I’ll be frickin’ shoveling my butt off!

Janets last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #103

Stacy
said:
December 19th, 2008 at 4:30 pm

This was great! You have my utmost sympathy AND admiration for braving the crowds this weekend. I’m so sorry you have been so caught up with everything else and haven’t had a chance to do much shopping. Or, then again, maybe you like it, but me, boy, I wouldn’t want to be out in that frenzy!

Merry Christmas to you and your whole family Sherry!

Jane
said:
December 19th, 2008 at 7:04 pm

I loved all your comments….priceless. I also loved your list of your favorite Christmas movies. I ditto them all.

My dear friend, I hope you and your family have a very blessed Christmas and that 2009 will be filled with joy and good things for you all.

Love you and miss you.

Janes last blog post..MEME Did It……..I Know, Pretty Bad, Huh!

amber
said:
December 20th, 2008 at 11:06 am

Great format! I had such a difficult time with the lyrics for them all I just decided to do my own. LOL@#3
Have a fantastic weekend o )

ambers last blog post..Ranting, Fair Warning

Shannon H
said:
December 20th, 2008 at 11:43 am

I wish I was still in my nice warm bed LOL

Have a great weekend.!