1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, do you hear what I hear? (Someone is singing off key!)
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, Was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay. (One shepherd to the other: “you know a nice warm bed sure would be nice once in a while!”)
3. Go tell it on the mountain, Over the hills and everywhere. (But it would be easier if you just made a call! )
4. It came upon the midnight clear, that glorious song of old, From angels bending near the earth, To touch their harps of gold; Peace on the earth. (Now that’s a sight I wouldn’t mind to see!)
5. Have yourself a merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light. (My wish for all!)
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing right within your heart. (Alvin!Simon! Theodore!! This song reminds me of the Chipmunks )
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, simply relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going Christmas shopping because if I don’t no one will have any presents and Sunday, I want to finish my Christmas shopping!
Wanna Play? Click here!