Photo Hunt – “Ruined”

Truck Ruins, originally uploaded by Sherry’s Digital Bliss.

I searched in my Flickr account and this was one of the photos that came up. Taken in Cuervo, New Mexico, a ghost town, this truck has been ruined by nature and neglect. But I believe in everything there is beauty.

photohunter7iq.png

This entry was posted in Photos, Saturday Photo Hunt, Travels and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Photo Hunt – “Ruined”

1. Barbara H. says:

I wonder why someone left it there to fall into ruin? Well, you said it was a ghost town — I guess everything was left.

Barbara H.s last blog post..Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: Ruin(ed)

2. Dianne says:

shrug
    Makes you wonder what happens to those big rigs. You’d think it would go to the big rig scrap yard. Mine is also from Mexico this week.

Diannes last blog post..Photo Hunt -Ruin’s’

3. It is a lovely truck, I like the yellow color.

I did Photo Hunt today, too. I hope you get a chance to visit and leave your link!

Have a great weekend!

Mrs. Mecombers last blog post..Definitely Not…

4. marta says:

I like it! Isn’t interesting what people will just leave ruin. I like your composition and lighting. It makes me wonder what else is on the property.

martas last blog post..PhotoHunt: Ruin

5. Mar says:

luv I like it too! it has something to do with the yellow color…so friendly…
    Happy weekend!!! party

Mars last blog post..photo hunt: ruin(ed)

6. deb says:

I like this! Reminds me of an abandoned truck cab that I drive by every day to work )

7. sammawow says:

Oh, I like that picture with the yellow truck, even if it is in ruins now!

sammawows last blog post..PhotoHunt Theme: Ruin(ed)

Girl, you can even make a old ruined truck look good. I guess it’s just a talent…huh??? -)

Janes last blog post..Sunday Funnies!!

P.S. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! party thumbsup -)
    Enjoy it! Love you and miss you.

Janes last blog post..Sunday Funnies!!

The bright yellow makes it pretty -)

Janets last blog post..Manic Monday by Lisa