Friday Fills #96

fridayfillin-header3a.gif

1. My favorite food seasoning is garlic, it’s not just to keep the vampires away you know!  roll
2. Laughter is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is when you find that perfect gift for someone hard to buy for.
4. My cup of coffee in the morning is something I take very seriously. lol
5. Many people are going to be enjoying Halloween parties this weekend.
6. Some pretty yarn was the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the witching hour (seriously just watching scary movies and passing out candy to the trick or treaters), tomorrow my plans include going with my son and future DIL to a cake tasting,  and Sunday, I want to see what Big D wants to do! innocent

Wanna Play? Click here!

And Suki wants to wish everyone a Happy Halloween……

Suki is ready to go Trick or Treating!

Suki is ready to go Trick or Treating! by Sherry’s Digital Bliss, on Flickr

This entry was posted in Friday Fill-In, One Object 365 Days Project, Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Friday Fills #96

1. Great list. Of course our #1 was the same. LOL Happy Halloween Sis!

Sheeshintx4ofakinds last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #96

Love Suki and that pumpkin! No garlic for me on Halloween…you know, just in case -)

Janets last blog post..thirteen things on my mind

3. Saff says:

Mmmm, I think garlic would be my number two choice – and it also goes well with roast potatoes.

I also love the feeling of having found the perfect present for someone awkward – if only there were more of that in the run up to Christmas. I keep trawling the internet but to no avail, perhaps some real shopping is required.

Saffs last blog post..Maths Puzzle

4. Sally says:

I absolutely forgot to put in Trick or Treat for tonight! idea

Sallys last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #96

5. Karen says:

I am totally with you on number 4! thumbsup

Karens last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins – Halloween 2008 Edition

6. amber says:

great pic of Suki, LOL@ #4, and I totally agree with #3
    Hope your weekend goes well (cake testing is so important!), Happy Halloween! party

ambers last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #96

7. Melli says:

Our #2 & #4 are exactly alike! LOL! thumbsup Looks like Suki is starting the wekend off right! Happy Halloween!!!

Mellis last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins….

8. Cake tastings are fun!

DeWayne Hambys last blog post..Gotta’ Say It

9. Great post, I love me some cake. Enjoy

AlwaysEvolvings last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #96

10. Denise says:

Great answers! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! o )

11. Autumn says:

Oh, yes. Coffee is definitely a serious matter!! ) Happy weekend.

Autumns last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins

12. Debbie says:

We agreed on the garlic! Good answers. Have a great weekend.

Debbies last blog post..Sky Watch Friday – sPoOkY

13. Yvonne says:

I agree – coffee is definitely to be taken seriously! Have a great weekend.

Yvonnes last blog post..Hatchette Book Group Giveaway