Wordless Wednesday – “The Birds”

The Birds , originally uploaded by Sherry’s Digital Bliss.

Alfred Hitchcock would be proud! cool

Check out the Wordless Wednesday Hub Here!!

This entry was posted in Photos, Wordless Wednesday and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Wordless Wednesday – “The Birds”

1. Great shot sis. Make sure you show that to Big D. Tee hee. I know he didn’t like that movie!

Sheeshintx4ofakinds last blog post..Ten on Tuesday #9-10 Favorite Horror Movies

2. D-Lo says:

that is THE most unique black and white bird photograph I’ve seen in a LONG time!

D-Los last blog post..Wordless Wednesday (Tuesday Edition)

3. Reminds me of a funny animated film from Pixar.
    How come the wire didn’t sag? hehe…

eastcoastlifes last blog post..Winner of an LG 60" HD Plasma TV in Singapore is ….. – WS #47

4. Sreisaat says:

That’s a wonderful shot!! It looks spooky — right out from a Hitchcock moive!

Sreisaats last blog post..BFF Gold Card Award

5. Wow what a wonderful shot!

jams O’Donnells last blog post..WW – Water

6. Mar says:

thumbsup Love this shot!!!

Mars last blog post..wordless wednesday [ 107]: together

I love how you captured the bird flying away! Mine’s up -)

Janets last blog post..wordless Wednesday

8. Stacy says:

Very cool shot! Love the single one in motion, wonderful!

Stacys last blog post..Scarce

9. Haven’t thought about that movie in years but now everytime I see birds sitting on a telephone line I will now LOL!

Happy WW!

Jeanette@ Always Been Differents last blog post..Wordless Wednesday… His New Phone…???

10. maggie says:

Very very nice shot!! I also saw your other shotsof flowers… very pretty. I love taking macro shots too thumbsup Oh, I like your emoticons, they are really cute! angel

11. Jack says:

Yup very Hitchcock looking. Love it!
    Happy Wednesday )

Jacks last blog post..Wordless #16

12. Shephard says:

Great photo!
    ~S

Shephards last blog post..Cake Preview

13. Lifecruiser says:

Oh, yes he would. Very scary Hitchcock-like. Great capture!