Friday Fill-Ins 95

fridayfillin-header3a.gif

1. Right now, I’m feeling tired, hubby is sick and he’s wearing me out!  sleep
2. Someplace where the leaves are gold, red, and yellow and the air is crisp that is where I want to be.
3. How does one live without love?
4. My family keeps me on track.
5. Please don’t “Stop the Music”. music
6. A smile from him fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going out with hubby (if he’s feeling better), tomorrow my plans include a possible road trip to the casino )  and Sunday, I want to have a really good photo shoot with Brit and Brandon!

Wanna Play? Click here!

Got my hair cut and told Stacy I’d post a pic, so here you go! mrgreen

Spikey + Funky = Spunky!

And here’s Suki’s latest…..

Suki meets Tink

Suki Meets Tink

This entry was posted in Friday Fill-In, One Object 365 Days Project, Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Friday Fill-Ins 95

#2 – that’s right here! In fact, it’s supposed to get VERY cold tonight, in the 20s LMAO!

as for #3…it’s not difficult, really -)

LOVE your haircut!

Janets last blog post..questions, questions, questions

2. Mhay says:

I don’t think one can live without love as well )

have a great weekend!

I posted here my entry )

3. Autumn says:

I know the feeling! I was so relieved recently when I realized my Poor Hubby wasn’t whining having such a hard time with his owie.
    I enjoyed pretty leaves last Sunday. We only have orange & yellow in Our Mountains, though.
    Happy Weekend! )

Autumns last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins

4. Love the hair sis! Hey if your going to the casino will Miss Priss still be able to have Missy hang out with her? luv I don’t think I will have as much fun if she has to come. LOL

Sheeshintx4ofakinds last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #95

5. yasmin says:

Hope hubby is feeling better and you’re getting some rest…Happy Friday Fill-Ins!

6. I was thinking the same thing, “please don’t stop the music”. I LOVE your layout, very pretty.

AlwaysEvolvings last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins 95

7. JO says:

my hubby is sick too… hope they both get better soon.

TGIF! Enjoy your weekend!

Here’s my fill-ins. Thanks!

JOs last blog post..Friday Fill-ins #6

8. Michelle says:

sorry your hubby is sick! hope he gets to feeling better soon!

love your hair!

9. Sally says:

Love is necessary and smiles help! Happy Friday Fill-ins!
    http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ thumbsup

10. carmen says:

Why do men turn into such babies when they get sick? )

Like the spikey hair!

carmens last blog post..Carmen News!

11. amber says:

Yay for Family. Casinos are fun
    Happy Friday! -) mrgreen
    Fantastic Haircut!

ambers last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #95

12. Linda says:

Hope you and hubby feel better and are able to enjoy your weekend. Play a buck for me at the casino.

Lindas last blog post..

AWWWW, hope hubby is better soon…….men really aren’t very good patients, huh??
    LOVE your ‘spunky’ do….I got my hair cut on Wednesday but no photo!

Janes last blog post..

14. LarryG says:

Get your feller back up and rolling
    then go have an awesome weekend!

LarryGs last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #95

15. http://susan-wineglasshalffull.blogspot.com/n says:

The weather here is crisp, it actually snowed yesterday, and the leaves are golden and red! I with I had the nerve to go with short spikey hair, it is cute!

16. Stacy says:

Your hair looks great! You’re right, it looks fun and spunky and easy to care for too. Mine is not at the moment and it makes me a little nutty at times )

I’m so sorry the hubby is not feeling well, I hope he gets a lot better soon, so you guys can have a great weekend together. Can’t wait to hear about the photo shoot, I bet you get some great shots )

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

Stacys last blog post..Random Quotes

17. Melli says:

You always have fun plans for the weekend! I love your little Suki and her antics! I may join this photo meme soon. Looks like fun!

Mellis last blog post..Friday Fill – Ins … a Flashback…

18. Carol says:

I hope everyone is feeling better at your house soon.

Carols last blog post..Hopeful Friday…..

19. Julie says:

Love your Friday fill-ins & adore your blog! Happy weekend:) -)

Julies last blog post..Friday Fill-ins #95

20. laane says:

I hope your hubby will feel well soon.

You can find my fill ins ::here::.

Have a nice weekend.