It’s Monday…again. This weekend was pretty good, it was quiet on the home front. Miss Priss went to see her grandparents in East Texas, and Brandon was house-sitting for some friends. Just a taste of what life will be like as empty nesters. Not so bad….really!
Friday, D and I watched “No Country for Old Men” and we were very disappointed! There was no ending!!! Honestly I was looking forward to this movie, I love Tommy Lee Jones, but the movie was two thumbs down in our opinion.
Saturday we went to the casino, didn’t win a thing…should have stayed home, but we had fun…we always do. Sunday was spent at the casa, Brandon and Brittney were here and talk of the wedding was the topic of the day. I’m so glad she is a planner and so organized!! Makes me so happy!!
So here’s to another week…
And yes, you must do this in you own handwriting….
- Go ahead, get a piece of paper and a pen. Prepared? Okay!
- Write a pangram in your language.A pangram, also known as holalphabetic sentence, is a sentence that contains all letters of the alphabet at least once. “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” is a common example in English. There are pangrams in all languages – for a little inspiration spy *here*.
- Sign your paper with your first name or your nickname (not your signature!!!). You can also include your blog URL if you want to.
- Take a picture.
- Post it on your blog! Leave a comment here (or a trackback) once you have posted.
- Link back and tag – don’t be shy!
Not tagging anyone, if you play, let me know!
How was your weekend? Talk to me!