Photo Hunt – “Wrinkled”

Well, I was stumped on this theme till I saw this photo from my recent trip…this is what happens when it’s raining, I’m bored, and there’s nothing else to photograph as were going down the road, you get my “wrinkled” feet. lol

Have a wonderful Saturday! innocent

photohunter7iq.png

This entry was posted in Photos, Saturday Photo Hunt, Travels and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Photo Hunt – “Wrinkled”

1. Terrific shot, with the rain beading in the corner of the windshield. And great nail polish thumbsup

stephanie (bad mom)s last blog post..vendredi, vrijdag, good old stateside friday

2. Barbara H. says:

They look pretty good to me!

Barbara H.s last blog post..Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: Wrinkled

3. bintang4 says:

Wrinkled feet will do just fine for this week theme.. -)

bintang4s last blog post..Photohunt 124: Wrinkled

Love that nail polish color!

Janets last blog post..wrinkled

Well I think they’re kinda cute!!!!! Hey, we earned all the wrinkles we have, right???!!!!

Janes last blog post..A Little Report from our Trip

6. Join the club! I think everyone has wrinkled feet? lol. Niiiiice nail polish. )

My Photo Hunt is up, too! Please visit and leave your link. )

Mrs. Mecombers last blog post..Photo Hunters: Wrinkled

7. Dawn says:

I get your wrinkles as long as they don’t stick and I’m glad to see you don’t mistreat the polish! Great post!

Dawns last blog post.."wrinkled"

8. Stacy says:

Too funny! Yours don’t look wrinkled at all, you should see mine. Well, scratch that – you won’t because I’m not brave enough to post a picture of my feet! LOL! )

9. Mar says:

thumbsup nice pedicure!! they look like happy feet to me party

Mars last blog post..photo hunt: wrinkled