Friday Fill-Ins #82

fridayfillin-header3a.gif

1. I believe whatever doesn’t kill you makes you into a better person.

2. If you’re good at something, shine at it then share with others.

3. Why so happy? What have you been up too?   shy

4. Something is out there, it’s just waiting to say hello. shock

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled “Forties and Fabulous”. innocent

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see my pool, banana trees, palms, hibiscus plants, and a couple hummingbird feeders. If I look to my right I usually see some cows grazing and a few horses in the field next to our house. It’s very relaxing out there!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to grilling steaks and having a dirty martini, tomorrow my plans include working in our yard and Sunday, I want to enjoy being with my honey! luv

Wanna Play?

Click here!

This entry was posted in Life As Is and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Friday Fill-Ins #82

1. LOL number 3! That is what I say all time!! Happy Friday and talk to you tomorrow.
    LY

2. Jack says:

I like the name of your sitcom thumbsup and sounds like a beautiful back yard too. Have a great weekend!

Jacks last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #82

3. Shannon says:

Steaks sound yummy!

4. lucy says:

you’re answers make me want to change all of mine ? :
    enjoy the weekend!

lucys last blog post..Friday fill in 82

5. ZJ says:

Hmmm… I wonder what’s a dirty martini like? D Whatever it is, I’d like to have that and then sit in your back porch – what a lovely sight it must have there! Thanks for the questions again!

6. Southpaw says:

Great answers! Unfortunately, I’m in a mood and probably should have waited before I answered!! LOL mrgreen

7. Mhay says:

Great answers! Happy Friday!

8. http://susan-wineglasshalffull.blogspot.com/n says:

I really would like to sit on your patio, sounds beautiful, but don’t think I could take the dirty martini, margarita maybe!

9. erika says:

i soooooooo need a pool in my backyard. we have plenty of room for it!

Love your view! Hey…try a couple cocktail onions along with the olives in your extra dirty ‘tini…YUM!

Thanks again for the questions -)

11. That idyllic backyard, grilled steaks & martinis? Set an extra place…!

Have a good one )

stephanie (bad mom)s last blog post..eine kleine freitagmusik

12. deb says:

Never had a dirty martini but it bet it tastes better than it sounds lol!

13. Melli says:

I usually prefer my martini’s clean! -) Soooooo ya swim with the cows, huh? I’ve heard it’s like that in Texas! (are they Longhorns? I LOVE Longhorns!!!)

Thanks for coming by and checkin’ my blog! My kids said it loads for them now too! Whooo hooo!