Photo Hunt – “What Is That?”

What is it? ) First try to guess, use your imagination & leave a comment.

Then to find out what it is, click here!

photohunter7iq.png

Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
This entry was posted in Photos, Saturday Photo Hunt and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Photo Hunt – “What Is That?”

1. Mines up. I had no clue what yours was. Hope I remember to post a mines up in the morning. See if you get mine.
    ? :

Sheeshintx4ofakinds last blog post..Photo Hunt: 119 What is that?

I’d say cast iron stove, but you’re in TX…cast iron patio furniture?

Janets last blog post..baaaahlack goat

3. Melli says:

? I think it’s a TRUNK! … idea … or a jewelry box!

Mellis last blog post..Photo Hunt … A Mom & Me Meme…. Project Black

4. Melli says:

sad Well I was waaaay off! -P

Mellis last blog post..Photo Hunt … A Mom & Me Meme…. Project Black

5. Hummie says:

Hey, I thought it was a photo of an old music box or something….very interesting.

Hummies last blog post..Photo Hunt (What IS That?)

6. Hootin' Anni says:

Something wooden?!! I gotta go check it out now.

My photo hunt this week is a sequence of photos and I open a purchase I made at Michael’s Crafts shop.

Come by if you can find time!! Have a super weekend.

7. deb says:

Well, I would have never guessed that lol!

8. Barbara H. says:

I never would have guessed that!

Barbara H.s last blog post..Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: What IS that?

9. Paul Nichols says:

Oh…here’s the place where I’m supposed to comment. Found it. Duh! Anyway, I was thinking along the lines of what it is. Time for a nap, I guess.

Paul Nicholss last blog post..Project Black, Take 11