Project Black – Take 1

I have seen this photo project in circles and you know me, if it means grabbing my camera, I’m there! mrgreen Anna Carson Photography has the “Project Black” going on this month and there are some really awesome photos being shared! I wanted to play! )

Tequila in the House, originally uploaded by Sherry’s Digital Bliss.

This entry was posted in Photos, Project Black and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Project Black – Take 1

1. Melli says:

Oh GOOD for you!!! The projects are fun! They usually only run for about 10-14 days… you’re jumpin’ in on the tail end of this one — but keep an eye open, because she’ll have another one before too long! They really make you look at the world a little differently…

Now… back in the daaaaaay Tequila was MY poison! I don’t touch it anymore though! LOL! I had too many of those Jose Cuervo nights… o ops:

Mellis last blog post..Thurs 13… and Project Black – Take 8

2. Melli says:

Well, THAT’s not the smiley I clicked! embarrassed

Mellis last blog post..Thurs 13… and Project Black – Take 8

3. Stacy says:

Great shot! I like seeing projects like this and what everyone comes up with. I’m not so good at thinking outside the box )

Wanna do shots?!

Janets last blog post..Soda

5. Paul Nichols says:

Nice first time shot. I’m a teetotaler, but to tell the truth, every once in awhile a margarita hits the spot. Welcome.

Paul Nicholss last blog post..Project Black, Take 8

6. quilly says:

Perfect beginning! Welcome to Project Black. Pull out your camera and make yourself at home.

Once upon a time Tequila was my preferred form of self torture. I still enjoy a sip every now and then.

Well its sunday morning
    And the sun is shining in my
    Eye that is open
    And my head is spinning,
    Was the life of the party
    I can’t stop grinning.
    I had to much tequila last night.

Btw — I love your template! Green is my favorite color and plants make me ever so happy.

quillys last blog post..Project Black — & Dented, Too! — #8

7. Raven says:

Cool PB first entry. It is fun, isn’t it? Gets you looking at things with more attention.

Ravens last blog post..Project Black, Take 9: Treasures