What’s Your Favorite Coffee Mug?

Do you have a favorite coffee or tea mug? I do, and I hate when it’s not clean and I have to use another one! innocent

This is mine:

I have only had it since last Christmas, some friends brought it back from Disney World for me and I fell in love with it! It’s deep, it’s big, it’s got Minnie on it!

So my challenge to you is take a photo of your favorite mug and give me the story behind it! Be sure to come back and tell me you did so I can come visit! mrgreen

This entry was posted in Meme's, Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to What’s Your Favorite Coffee Mug?

1. Stacy says:

Ooh, that one is so cute! I’m a coffee cup girl too, gotta have them big and cozy feeling in my hand. I would be hard pressed to pick one though. And even if I did, I wouldn’t be able to post one right now, with my laptop broken. Bummer. Can’t wait to see what cute ones people post )

Have a great day Sherry!

Stacys last blog post..Blab-Blab

2. Leanne says:

Aww I have a favorite, but only because my old favorite got a little tattered. I need to get back to Disney for a new one! I bought a few of them last time we were there – they’re TOO big, believe it or not!

Leannes last blog post..Wild Turkeys. Seriously.

3. Lifecruiser says:

Sorry, in a hurry to sort out photos from our last trip, but you made me so curious I had to come and see yours! I love yours! It’s so cute. Never seen any like it.

(Mine is a ceramic one from the island Gotland outside Sweden, we got them as a wedding gift so it brings memories. But we’ve broken everyone except two….)

Lifecruisers last blog post..Our Midsummer celebration trip 13 facts list

4. Marianne says:

My favorite mugs are 2 that I have that have Japanese ladies on them. I bought them at a garage sale and I keep my eyes open for more of the set but never found any so far. They are just pretty and I like them.

5. Pingback: My Mugshot | Leanne Wildermuth : Artist by Nature Blog

6. Leanne says:

There. I posted my mugshot. )

Leannes last blog post..My Kids

I totally do, and I’ll take a shot of it tonight!

Janets last blog post..What Is It Wednesday #117