1. This week seems to have flown by, not sure why, but it has!! I’m going the random route this week, so you have been warned!
2. Miss Priss went to the doc’s this week, she’s kind of like me, if she went you know she really needed to go. She is having an ultrasound done Thursday morning, they think she has gallstones. This does explain ALOT!
3. Big D is taking an accelerated class this week and next. It’s four hours every evening, that’s on top of the nine hours he works everyday! He’s exhausted! We’ll be so happy when he’s done with school! He’ll graduate with his Master’s in August!
4. The weather here has been absolutely beautiful, in the 90′s with a breeze! Getting good use of the pool already, we are going to LOVE having a pool this summer!
5. I don’t often endorse products on my blog but I’m going to on my TT this week because, well, because I want too, and when I find something really good I like to share!
6. The first product is Philosophy’s – Hope In A Jar, I LOVE this moisturizer so much that I’d rename it “Love In A Jar!” It is not greasy, it’s light and absorbs fast so you can put it on and proceed to put on your makeup or whatever. My skin looks better after using this moisturizer than any other I have used. And it’s good for ALL skin types!! I’m telling you, this is one product I will not be without!
7. Next product I’m going to rave about, is from the same line Philosophy’s – Hope In A Tube! This product is for around your eyes and lips, and again it’s something I just won’t live without! It goes on smoothly and dries so fast so no gooey feeling like some eye creams. Love this stuff!!
8. One more, I’m a big fan of Bare Escentuals Makeup, it’s all I wear but did you know about RareMinerals facial cleanser? It’s one of the most gentle, exfoliating cleansers I’ve ever tried.
9. On my Wordless Wednesday I posted this photo…..
10. A lot of folks were puzzled or just had to look really hard to figure it out so let me show you what it was that I took the photo from….
A little oasis in my backyard.
11. Did you see the cute little guy in the previous photo? I just got him this week, I haven’t named him yet, any suggestions?
12. I’m so glad American Idol is coming to an end!! Oh and the winning song the winner sings, the guy who wrote it, I know his daddy! Cool, huh?
13. And to close I leave you with a bit of sunshine, or my version that is,
As time draws near Share A Square Bag Project is in need of volunteers! Please click the button and read what it’s all about! We’ve gotten some really neat bags so far!!