1. It’s random this week because that’s were my brain is. I forgot there was a theme again this week….I’m rebeling!
2. I had to go the doctor this week. I hate going to the doctor, so if I go, you know I REALLY must be in pain. I hurt my back over the past weekend, I thought it would get better but it has actually gotten worse. When I started to have numbness in my foot, and the pain increased where Aleve by the handful wouldn’t contain it, I broke down and went to see my doc.
3. Doc says I may have a pinched nerve or a ruptured disc. But he wants to see how I feel after six weeks before we do anything but medicate. He doesn’t believe in steroids, injections, etc…which I am thrilled about because I went through all that years ago and they didn’t do a dang thing but make me gain weight!
4. This does put a cramp in my plans for this weekend. I have plants to plant! But I’m thinking I can get some of it done with the hub’s help! Just no heavy lifting or too much bending. Hey, you know this may not be so bad after all……I might get a heck of a lot done with this!!
5. My sister and I were talking about what to do for our mom for Mother’s day that would be ”different” this year. We ran a few ideas back and forth, the typical like brunch or lunch. Then I remembered that the Scarborough Renaissance Festival is going on!
6. I’m so excited about going to the Renaissance Fest! I have been wanting to go for years, just never worked it out time wise. You can bet I’ll be taking my camera, so be looking for lots of fun pics!
7. While I was looking at the Renaissance Fest site, I found that you can have weddings there!! I have to point that out to my son and his fiancé! Talk about a fun wedding!! Of course if they don’t like the idea, Big D and I can do it if we ever renew our vows!
8. Miss Priss wanted some new photos, so I grabbed my camera² and we headed outdoors…I think her daddy and I did good!
9. Speaking of photos of beautiful ladies, all the hoopla about Miley Cyrus is just a bit ridiculous, in my opinion. There is nothing racy about that photo that was taken by Annie Leibovitz. Though I don’t think it was a flattering photo of Miley, I didn’t find it one that should call for so much attention. But I guess it’s great PR, which you know that is what it was for, right? Ol’ Billy Ray is a smart guy.
10. Did you catch American Idol Tuesday night? What the heck is Paula on? She was a bigger nut job than usual! I predict David Cook winner. Everyone else is sucking it up.
11. I started reading a new book series that I am really enjoying. The author is Karen Marie Moning and the series is her “Highlander” series! If your heart goes pitter patter for a man in plaid, with a bit of fae magic thrown in, you’ll love these books!
12. She also has another series that I just bought the first two books in but haven’t started yet. They sound really good, sexy, a bit darker and focused in Ireland!
13. As time draws near Share A Square Bag Project is in need of volunteers! Please click the button and read what it’s all about!