1. Spring begins today! So here’s a few things that I love about Spring…..
2. Everything seems new!
3. All the new buds on the trees!
4. The wee critters come out of hiding! Some I don’t mind…some I do!!
This big ol’ frog was enjoying the pool!
5. The beautiful flowers that begin to bloom!
6. Longer days!
7. Spring showers, though storms like we had the other day I can do without!
8. Being able to spend time outside in the yard, whether working or playing.
9. Wearing sandals with my toenails painted bright colors!
10. The smell of fresh cut grass in the air. Though, the hay-fever season that accompanies it is a bit annoying.
11. Planning summer vacations….feeling the need for that right now!
12. Being able to cookout again…love using the grill, those yummy steaks, chicken and veggies are so much better on a grill!!
13. Warmer weather means pool time is getting closer!! WOO HOO!!
Here’s a gentle reminder about Share A Square Bag Project, click the button and read what it’s all about! We are really needing some generous volunteers to donate to this great project!! It’s getting close folks and we REALLY need some bags, so what do you say, wanna be a bag lady/man?