This is a part of a meme that I thought I would make part of my TT! Two birds, one post!
1. Real tree or artificial?
Artificial, all that sneezing and watering eyes keep us from having a real one, though I do love the smell.
2. When do you put up the tree?
Usually about two to three weeks before Christmas.
3. When do you take the tree down?
New Years weekend, by then I am so ready to get my house back in order!
4. Favorite gift received as a child?
Wow, I had some great gifts as a child so that’s hard. One that comes to mind was when I got the drum set I really wanted!!
5. Do you have a nativity scene?
I have several, even a small one from Jerusalem made from olive wood that I love.
6. Hardest person to buy for?
My husband, he has everything!
7. Easiest person to buy for?
My daughter, she and I have very similar taste!
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ???
Can’t say this is the worst, but it wasn’t something I would have bought for myself! Someone bought me a “custom” sweat suit with appliquéd flowers on the front of the shirt and pants leg. Not really my style.
9. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Most favorite is “It’s A Wonderful Life,” but I love Christmas movies, so you have to add, “Elf,” “The Santa Clause 1 & 2,” “Miracle on 34th Street” the original one…just to name a few!
10. Favorite Christmas song?
Another hard one that I can’t just narrow down! “O Holy Night” would be #1, “Do You Hear What I Hear,” “Little Drummer Boy,” shoot, the list could go on and on….
11. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Matter of fact I tried to do that last night, and I failed!!
12. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning, thank heaven not as early as it use to be!!
13. What I love most about Christmas?
The meaning of Christmas.
In the spirit of Christmas, please check out Share a Square!! Just click the banner below to see how you to can be a part of this awesome project!