1. I have mixed feelings about the holiday season, I look forward to them and I dread them at the same time.
2. Over the Thankgiving holiday, someone said something that really hurt my feelings and I let them know it. They made a remark regarding D and I being “stupid” for marrying at a young age and hoping that Bubba isn’t as “”stupid” as we are. Seeing that we just celebrated our 24th anniversary, I believe we’ve done pretty damn good! If that is being “stupid” so be it!
3. Apparently we hurt certain family members feelings on my birthday because they weren’t invited to join us to my birthday dinner. (D had surprised me with a special dinner with him and my kids) Are you sensing a pattern here as to why I dread holidays?
4. I’m thinking we need to go away for Christmas!!
5. Speaking of Christmas, we received another Christmas party invitation in the mail yesterday. It’s work related so we have to go. It’s another formal affair, so I have to have another outfit. And it’s the night before the other party!! Talk about a busy weekend!
6. We’ve been looking at new cars for me for awhile now. We will be buying in February so looking has been getting serious lately. I have finally decided what I want, a 2008 Cadillac CTS in Crystal Red fully loaded!! Sweet!!
7. I love Christmas music, (Miss Priss hates it, little scrooge!) and I just downloaded Josh Groban’s new Christmas CD, Noel, to my Ipod and it’s FANTASTIC!!! “Little Drummer Boy” and “The First Noel” are just some of my favorites!
8. Bubba has been on his job for 3 weeks now and loves it! He’s been told that he’s doing a great job by his superiors. He says he gets ribbed alittle by the older guys because his dad is a Director out there, but he says can live with that as long as he is getting paid!
9. I really wish this writers strike would end!! My shows are coming to an end and will be in reruns if they don’t start writing soon!! Come on, have a heart Hollywood!!
10. Miss Priss and I went grocery shopping yesterday. Now mind you we really haven’t been “grocery shopping” since we moved in (yeah we eat out ALOT!) so we decided we better go. We ended up with two carts full….yep, you read that right, TWO carts full! Over five hundred dollars worth of groceries. Guess we will be eating at home for awhile.
11. I went and got my hair cut, and it’s short….shorter than I really wanted it, but the gal had to clean up the mess the other girl who first cut it made. It’s hard finding someone new to do your hair and nails….but I think I have, finally! I actually like it, it’s funky! D says it’s like my personality, spunky and funky!
12. Well, this has been pretty random….hope you all don’t mind random but that’s where my mind has been this week!
13. And last but not least….
You can be a part of Share a Square too!! Just click the banner below to see how!