Here’s just 13 things I am thankful for this year!
1. My husband, he is my rock, my soul mate, my love. I know I can do or get through anything with him by my side.
2. My son, my firstborn. He’s loving and caring and a bit goofy at times! He has turned into a man I am so very proud of.
3. My daughter, she’s beautiful and has a sense of humor that keeps you on your toes! She will always be my baby, whether she likes it or not!
4. My home – I am so thankful that we have a warm and loving home. The pool and hot tub are just an added bonus!
5. My health – A few years ago I couldn’t say that, but now I am healthy and happy, and that means a lot to someone who wasn’t before!
6. I’m thankful for warm fuzzy socks!! It’s cold and there is nothing more miserable than cold feet!!
7. I’m thankful for my son has finally found that special girl! She’s an awesome gal who we love and she fits right in with our family.
8. I’m really thankful that I don’t have to cook for Thanksgiving!! Going to the in-laws, and she does it all! Woo Hoo!!
9. I’m very thankful to be married to my best friend for the last 24 years!! We are celebrating our 24th anniversary on the 26th! Not too shabby, huh?
10. I’m thankful for good books, like Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series!! They keep me entertained for quite awhile with her big novels!!
11. I’m thankful for my freedom! Something we should never take for granted!
12. I’m very thankful for my friends, those who are fellow bloggers and close personal friends. Life would be very incomplete without my friends!
13. And last but certainly not least, I’m thankful that I could participate in the “Share A Square” program! Knowing that I am part of a group that will make a difference to young cancer patients makes me feel really good!
You can be a part of Share a Square too!! Just click the banner below to see how!
Here’s wishing each of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!!