(Not in any particular order)
1. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - It is wonderful and will be a classic. I loved this movie and if you are not new to my blog you already know this! I never grow tired of watching this piece of magic!
2. Dirty Dancing – Love this movie, the songs, the dancing, the love story!! Patrick Swayze…do I need to say more? Best line in the movie, Johnny: “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.”
3. Dazed and Confused – It’s 1976 and it’s the last day of school, if you remember what it was like, then you’ll love this movie! Great music, very funny.
4. Click – I really liked this movie, it’s not only funny but has a wonderful life lesson to it. Plus I love Adam Sandler.
5. Serendipity - John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale are wonderful in this love story of destiny.
6. The Breakfast Club – It maybe because this movie reminds me of high school days that I love it so much, but I can watch it over and over again and I never grow tired of it! One of the best movies of the 80′s ever! Whatever happened to Molly Ringwald?
7. The Notebook – One of the best love stories ever…..even Big D likes this one! Best line in this movie:
Noah: “I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.” Now doesn’t that just make your heart flutter?!
8. Finding Neverland – Johnny Depp plays J.M. Barrie, a writer inspired by genius and dedicated to seeing his vision Peter Pan and the denizens of Neverland come true. This movie is wonderful. A must see! LOVE THIS MOVIE!! I can’t even count how many times I’ve watched this one!
9. Lord of The Rings – FellowShip of the Ring, LOTR – Two Towers, LOTR – Return of the King – All three of these I can sit through over and over again. I have spent a whole day watching them, so I know what I’m talking about! Yes, I am a nerd. I enjoy these movies, and I think the last one is the best. The special effects are wonderful and the story is timeless.
10. Harry Potter Movies – Ok if I’m admitting I’m a nerd I’m going to admit it all the way! LOL Personally I think Order of the Phoenix, is the best so far. But I can’t wait for The Half-Blood Prince!!
11. Memoirs of a Geisha - I love this period piece, though I still believe the book is better.
12. The Wizard of Oz – I never grow tire of the yellow brick road, the Tin Man, Scarecrow and The Cowardly Lion….We’re off to see the Wizard!
13. Braveheart – This movie is the partly historical, partly mythological, story of William Wallace, a Scottish common man who fights for his country’s freedom from English rule around the end of the 13th century. I love this movie for it’s scenery, and acting. If you have a weak stomach, don’t watch it though.
Don’t forget Share a Square!!