The Great Gift Exchange

Kailani from it’s An Island Life had this awesome “Great Gift Exchange” recently on her blog. Talk about FUN!!! party I was paired with Stephanie of Adventures in Babywearing, who I must say is quite an awesome blogger! thumbsup (I’m not just saying that because I got some really neat stuff from her either!) Wanna see what I got?? Sure you do!!

gifts.jpg
A beautiful picture frame, because she knows I like photography, a tube a some really great smelling lip gloss (she say’s it’s her favorite!) and she even included a little something for Rocky!! How sweet is that!

rockywithtie.jpg
Rocky posing with her new collar! cool

This was so much fun! I had a blast picking something for her…hope she likes it! innocent

This entry was posted in Friends. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to The Great Gift Exchange

1. Oh my gosh I am so glad you showed a pic of Rocky with the tie. That is AWESOME! I love it! I am so glad you liked it!!! I am laughing so hard right now! You totally cheered me up and made my night! Ha!

Steph

2. Melli says:

I must say! You’re Rocky is an awfully cooperative sort! If I were to put that tie on ANY of my kitties they would certainly NOT sit still and say cheese…. they would most surely be wrestling with it on the floor or dashing around bouncing off the walls trying to get it off IMMEDIATELY! (like yesterday!) Rocky is a very VERY good sport! And that frame is just beautiful!

3. Sandy says:

I totally agree with Melli…Annie might agree to the collar for a bit but that would be it..only for a bit. Rocky is quite the handsome guy…Sandy

4. kailani says:

What a great photo of Rocky! I couldn’t help but laugh! You got some cool stuff! I’m glad you enjoyed the gift exchange!

5. Linda says:

I had to laugh at Rocky in that tie!! It was so cute!!

6. Grams says:

Hi, Go over to my blog. There is a little suprise there I hope you enjoy. Grams

Well, ain’t Rocky the handsome little devil!! That sounds like a very fun idea.

8. Pingback: An Island Life  The Great Gift Exchange - Update

9. Whitney says:

mrgreen I think that our cats are twins… no kidding. Browse over to my blog and check out Oliver.