filed in: Friday Feast

Friday Feast #139

ff_burger.jpg

Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
Aquamarine and purple were my favorites, back then crayons didn’t have the cute color names they have now like purple pizzazz and razzle dazzle rose!! Love the smell of Crayola Crayons!!!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
I wouldn’t change my job for nothing!! (I’m a Domestic Goddess, I have it made!) Though I move when hubby’s job requires us to, so I guess that would place it as a 10.

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
Good gosh, making me do math! Did I ever mention I hate math? razz Total comes to 69.

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
No I haven’t, but I have been on the receiving end of a re-gift. I didn’t mind I loved what I got, it was a cappuccino machine! mrgreen

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.
Can’t think of anything I “need” from the store, but I could name a ton of things I “want” from the store!! innocent

Wanna Feast? Join in the fun here!

11 Comments on “Friday Feast #139”

April 13th, 2007 at 1:15 am

I love the picture you selected, makes me want to go to the one local diner that still looks that way. My husband loves the smell of crayons too. I hope you have a great week and happy feasting!

:-)

April 13th, 2007 at 4:28 am

smile This is a fun one! I LOVE Crayola’s and always have…and I agree, I LOVE the smell of them….And I always loved ALL the colors lined up in the box….the more the merrier!
You just keep being the fabulous Domestic Goddess you are, YR!

Chris
said:
April 13th, 2007 at 7:45 am

You are so right about the smell of Crayola crayons…. thumbsup

April 13th, 2007 at 8:13 am

You are so cute Sis….I love the smell of a fresh box of crayolas. We are so much alike that it’s scarey at times. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Jane
said:
April 13th, 2007 at 9:06 am

OK……this is TOO weird……I love the smell of new crayons too! Were you, Daisy and I separated at birth????? roll
Have a super day. Lunch soon?????

Melli
said:
April 13th, 2007 at 10:19 am

I LOVE a new box of crayons too! And I like the smell of the UNscented crayons — but those new fangled scented ones – Peeeee UUUUUU! LOL!

amy
said:
April 13th, 2007 at 11:07 am

I love the smell of the crayons as well. This is a beautiful blog and I hope to visit again. Happy feasting

April 13th, 2007 at 5:00 pm

My first time here…Great blog design. I like it a lot.
Awesome feast. We have the same appetizer! )

Happy Friday the 13th!

Karin
said:
April 13th, 2007 at 5:50 pm

There’s nothing like the smell when you crack open a brand new box of Crayolas. )

Titania
said:
April 13th, 2007 at 6:20 pm

I just love visiting your blog. It is so cute. angel

Nice feast. I too really hate math. thumbsdown

Have a nice weekend.

autumn
said:
April 13th, 2007 at 7:09 pm

Very nice, I like the new look of your blog