Wordless Wednesday – “Forgotten”

forgotten1.jpg

Wanna play?

Get the Wordless Wednesday Blogroll Here!

Check out the Wordless Wednesday Hub Here!!

This entry was posted in Wordless Wednesday. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Wordless Wednesday – “Forgotten”

1. Barbara H. says:

Neat picture, but kinda sad, too.

2. on the Rock says:

Nice black and white!

3. michelle says:

That house almost looks creepy! It could make a great haunted house! Mine’s up!

4. Great photo! Love your caption!

5. Nice photo. Poor house. It looks so lonely.
      Mine’s up too.

6. Shaz@UsDanes says:

Nice pic, I wonder what memories that poor old house holds x

7. Lazy Daisy says:

Great title and love that it’s in black and white. It is sad that they let it get run down.

8. Brian says:

Many stories it used to tell.

9. I know this sounds strange, but I always feel sorry for abandoned buildings like that. It sort of makes me wonder if people will abandon me when I get old and run down like that. And if that building could talk! Imagine the stories it would tell. smile

Happy hump day!

10. Beckie says:

Very well done! I have several photos like that and your title is so perfect! Have a blessed Easter!

11. RennyBA says:

Well captured of that all things must past thumbsup

12. Comedy Plus says:

Black and White photographs are my favs. This is beautiful even though it’s forgotten!

13. Angel says:

I love your blog name and absolutely love yellow roses…LOL I have pictures of them all over the house, in my yard, on fabric, hats and paint them.
      I love restoring old houses. Neat picture but sad ():(
      Thanks for sharing. I am new to Wordless Wed. and blogging .

Angel

14. Leanne says:

That’s a hauntingly gorgeous photo, YR! Congrats!!! thumbsup

15. Ma says:

Great photo! Such a waste to just let a great house like that get abandoned and not renovate it and put it to use.

Mine’s up too.

16. What a sad home.
      But it looks like if the walls could talk . . . it sure would tell tales of a house full of life.
      *sigh*
      Happy WW

17. Perfect title! Nice work )

18. I bet it was grand in its day. It looks quite ghostly now. Good job!

19. Antonette says:

Beautiful black and white photo of a house in need of some TLC. sentimental

20. Titania says:

This reminds me of my childhood days long gone. Kind of bittersweet. I loved it when there was more country side than cities.

21. Marcia says:

I always want to take over the house, or at least the lots when they get a bit more abandoned looking than that and put life back.