filed in: T13

Thursday Thirteen #42  – Funny T-Shirts

TT_tshirt.jpg

It’s my 42nd TT and on Friday I turn 42….Coincidence or karma? Or just really cool!

Enjoy my 13 t-shirts, who knew that writing on your clothes could put a smile on your face!

children.jpg

11.

tshirt.jpg

12.

wish.jpg

13.

forrest.jpg

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!

­

38 Comments on “Thursday Thirteen #42 – Funny T-Shirts”

Cat
                                  November 15th, 2006 at 11:32 pm

Those are Great! I love T-shirt sayings. I have several I love to wear!

Take care!

Melissa
                                  November 15th, 2006 at 11:33 pm

Love it! My favorites are 3, 5, and 8. Very creative TT! Did you come up with these on your own? Great header too.

Mummy B
                                  November 15th, 2006 at 11:41 pm

My fav’s were: 2, 4, 9 and 13…..but they were all definately giggle-worthy ) ) lol

Happy Birthday for Tomorrow!!!!!

Andrea
                                  November 15th, 2006 at 11:50 pm

I love funny t-shirts. 7, 9 and 12 are my favorites. Happy TT. Mine are up now )

Anita
                                  November 15th, 2006 at 11:59 pm

Very funny! #7 and #12 were my favorites.

November 16th, 2006 at 12:12 am

Have you seen randomteeshirts.com, or Threadless.com? Not so many “funny” ones on Threadless – at least, not just text-funny. Some really nice designs, though.

meredith
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 12:31 am

I HAVE to get # 1! What an awesome list!

Happy TT!

November 16th, 2006 at 12:42 am

I love #13, I’d like to buy it and super glue it to my husband!! My TT is up too )

Frances
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 12:44 am

I would love to own them all.
                                  Super TT.
                                  Happy Thursday,
                                  Frances

Erica
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 1:03 am

I loved 2 and 4! What a fun list!!

Chelle
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 1:50 am

I was going to say hat I love #2, then the rest made me laugh. Those are all great! Where can I buy one? Hahaha!

Kay
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 2:25 am

That was such a hoot! Thanks for making me laugh.

I’m up!

she
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 2:27 am

I love T-Shirt sayings – especially #2 and #9 on your list. My hubby has a number of them.

Deanna
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 2:56 am

I like the header too! Those were great!
                                  My nephew always wears tshirts with the most hilarious things like that on them

My TT is up if you get a chance come on by

November 16th, 2006 at 3:11 am

#6 is a favorite saying of mine!

and sarah mclachlan singing in the background – gotta love it!

happy TT!

November 16th, 2006 at 4:12 am

Some really good one there… Have a great birthday… Happy Thanksgiving!!!

November 16th, 2006 at 8:16 am

Yep, I’m with Meredith — #1 ROCKS. Awesome list!

Happy TT.

Twyla
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 8:40 am

Haha. I love them all. Great TT. -)

carmen
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 9:06 am

all very funny, but this week, i can especially relate to number 4

Nathalie
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 9:13 am

I love those texts! I love number two, I think I should wear it to the office.

Jane
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 10:15 am

Oh, Yellowrose, how FUNNY!!!! I love the PETA one!!! Thanks for the chuckle this morning.
                                  My T13 is up.

Sandy
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 10:27 am

What a good TT…Almost 42 hey!! wow You youngster!! How young you are!! Happy almost birthday anyway!! Mine is up also but not that clever!! Sandy

Janene
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 10:34 am

I’m really fond of 2 and 3! I’d love to have 2 right now because being preggo has made me so darn confused I’m having trouble remembering what day it is ~ except Thursdays…I always remember Thursdays! (don’t ask me the actual date though…no clue!)

Happy Thursday!

Melissa
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 11:48 am

Great shirts! I see a lot of those around here.

My TT is up: Reasons I’m Thankful for my Mom

Missy
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 11:52 am

Great list! thanks for the laugh.

November 16th, 2006 at 12:13 pm

Those are great shirts! Computer Geek would want several of those!! LOL! You should see the collection Computer Geek has! You would LOVE them. One that comes to the top of my head (but I am sure not his best one)

“As a matter of fact, the WORLD does revolve around me”

I so need the one that says “I am confused. Wait maybe I’m not”. Sad to say I say that ALL the time!! LOL!

Love ya Sis!!

November 16th, 2006 at 12:18 pm

These are great! Loved #3 and 7 especially.

Cin
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 12:24 pm

Great list – I snorted aloud a few times!!

Also enjoying your music selection of vintage Sarah – I’m lucky enough to share my home city with her, and am looking forward to listening to her new Wintersong cd…

November 16th, 2006 at 2:04 pm

These are so funny-thanks!

Dawn
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 2:58 pm

omg these crack me up every time i see them!

happy TT! i played too. =)

Stephanie
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 4:54 pm

Great list… I must have those, I would never have to speak because they say it all!

nat
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 6:13 pm

I bow to your awesomeness. This was TOTALLY fun!!

Debby
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 6:34 pm

Great list! Number 5 is great. Happy Thursday!

Christina
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 7:36 pm

Hilarious list! I think #4 is my favorite )

DK Raymer
                                  November 16th, 2006 at 11:34 pm

Great list! I especially liked PETA. Have a terrific weekend!

beth
                                  November 17th, 2006 at 12:03 pm

Very creative list!

November 18th, 2006 at 2:15 pm

LOL, LOL, LOL…These are Hilarious! Where did you ever find these, my dear YR?

Was it your Birthday, my dear?? I’m sorry I missed that..but, having said that..let me say this: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YR!!!!

Norma
                                  November 19th, 2006 at 12:00 pm

These are fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

My TT is up.