1. Halloween went well, we had about 30 trick or treaters come by. They all looked so cute in their costumes and this year kids made the effort…not like last year where it seemed there was no effort. I was so happy!
2. I put out luminaries along our walkway up to our front door, they were a big hit! Think I’ll be doing that again next year!
3. Since it was Halloween I watched the show “Most Haunted ” on the Travel Channel. Have you ever watched this show? It’s hilarious!! If it was suppose to be scary, I hate to inform them…they failed! Though I have found some neat places I’d like to visit via the show!
4. Thanksgiving is now the next holiday….wow….does time go fast or what?! We are talking about finding a really nice restaurant and going out to dinner for Thanksgiving this year since it’s just the four of us. Last year I cooked, and to be honest it was fun, but it was alot of work! I’d like to be waited on and not be so tired so I can enjoy the day too! (This is the Diva part of me that shows itself!)
5. I broke down and went to the doctor Tuesday…..yeah, finally! He said I was definitely sick! DUH! It’s actually turned into a raving upper respiratory infection so he’s giving me some antibiotics and cough syrup, so I’m hoping it will knock it out fast now! I know, I know….I shouldn’t have waited so long to go to the doctor, but I hate going to the doctor…it stems from having been very ill in the past and spending countless hours with doctors, I just hate going now.
6. My cough syrup is awesome!!! I slept like a baby last night for the first time in weeks! Drugs are so cool….(isn’t that hilarious, I would never have said that to my kids before!!) But you know what I mean, the “good” drugs.
7. Big D will be gone on business all week next week. Gonna be lonely here without him.
8. Speaking of my hubby….he has asked me to go with him tonight to do some entertaining for some employees that are in from Texas for training. Guess I’ll have to DVR “Er,” huh?
9. I went to Bath & Body Works the other day to get my products. Well, let me tell you I was in for a surprise! My all time favorite salt and oil scrub in Warm Vanilla Sugar that I use every winter is no longer available!!! (*The scrub is the only product not available, all other products in Warm Vanilla Sugar are still avaible. I wanted to clear that up due to a comment that was left!) They almost had to pick me up off the floor! I was shocked, seriously I couldn’t believe it. You know how it is when you find a product you love and then the mean powers that be take it away from you, it’s devastating! I guess they saw my anguish, because the manager came up to me while I stood shell shocked and gave me a 10% coupon for my total purchase, which was great since I was buying alot! I just don’t think I’ll ever get over the loss of my salt scrub!
10. Because we had so much fun last weekend seeing the beautiful sights, we are planning on taking another drive this weekend. The colors are so gorgeous right now! Too beautiful to ignore!
11.Let me share with you some more pictures of last weekend. Enjoy the beautiful colors….
Another view of the Falls…gorgeous isn’t it?
We were sitting in rocking chairs at the lodge looking out at this…nice, huh?
13. Oh and by the way…Only 51 more shopping days till Christmas!!!!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!