filed in: Friday Feast

Friday’s Feast #110

FF_condiments.jpg

Appetizer
    Name 3 things that you are wearing today.
    Right now since it’s around 2:20am, I’m wearing slippers, pj bottoms and a t-shirt. Very sexy! )

Soup
      Who was the last person you hugged?
      My sweet, huggable hubby!

Salad
        What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
        Hmmm, I am so out of the habit of eating fast food now. I guess it would be the frozen cokes at Burger King. I like those!

Main Course
          What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
          I’m a night owl, so I accomplish so much more at night!

Dessert
            Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)
            YellowRose: Young elephants love luscious oranges while resting on soft eclairs! (Use your imagination! ) )

Wanna join the Feast? Go here to play!

blogbutton

14 Comments on “Friday’s Feast #110”

Caylynn
                September 8th, 2006 at 3:21 am

Nice feast. ) Hubby was the last person I hugged too. )

Pilot Mom
                September 8th, 2006 at 3:29 am

Great feast! Thanks for sharing. I didn’t know that Burger King has frozen cokes…learned something new. )

September 8th, 2006 at 5:20 am

You really made good at your dessert. Enjoyed it.
                My feast is served too. Come feast with me.

melli
                September 8th, 2006 at 7:55 am

DARN! Your elephants are SO much more interesting than mine!!! Love your jammies — I bet your hubby loves yours as much as my hubby loves mine! (well… for summer it’s jammie shorts!) LOL!

Jane
                September 8th, 2006 at 8:17 am

After reading your sentence I know where your mind is……on FOOD!!!!!
                Loved your feast…please stop by and munch a little with me.

Wystful1
                September 8th, 2006 at 9:32 am

My feast is served. Happy Friday to you!

OUTSTANDING DESSERT!!!!!!

Jodi
                September 8th, 2006 at 9:58 am

Great feast!! Love your dessert! come dine with me!

Happy Friday!

Ma
                September 8th, 2006 at 10:38 am

Great feast as always. You are like my daughter, she’s a night hawk. I liked your dessert,lol.

Come and dine, I’m up

September 8th, 2006 at 11:55 am

This is my first feast — it was fun! )

Loved your dessert! Very creative!

Stacy
                September 8th, 2006 at 12:05 pm

I totally admire anyone who can blog at 2:20 AM, much less a sentence as complex as that one! )

Great feast, have a wonderful day!!!

Kailani
                September 8th, 2006 at 12:59 pm

Those eclairs must get pretty squashed, huh?

Debby
                September 8th, 2006 at 3:08 pm

Great feast! Love the dessert!
                Happy Friday!

viamarie
                September 8th, 2006 at 7:20 pm

Thanks for a very sumptuous feast. A good way of knowing you better.

Btw, I also didn’t know that Burger King had frozen cokes.

Happy weekend!

Vicki
                September 8th, 2006 at 10:23 pm

LOL at your dessert! Very creative! Great feast.