Friday’s Feast #110

Name 3 things that you are wearing today.
    Right now since it’s around 2:20am, I’m wearing slippers, pj bottoms and a t-shirt. Very sexy! )

Who was the last person you hugged?
      My sweet, huggable hubby!

What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
        Hmmm, I am so out of the habit of eating fast food now. I guess it would be the frozen cokes at Burger King. I like those!

Main Course
          What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
          I’m a night owl, so I accomplish so much more at night!

Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)
            YellowRose: Young elephants love luscious oranges while resting on soft eclairs! (Use your imagination! ) )

Wanna join the Feast? Go here to play!

This entry was posted in Friday Feast. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Friday’s Feast #110

1. Caylynn says:

Nice feast. ) Hubby was the last person I hugged too. )

2. Pilot Mom says:

Great feast! Thanks for sharing. I didn’t know that Burger King has frozen cokes…learned something new. )

3. You really made good at your dessert. Enjoyed it.
                  My feast is served too. Come feast with me.

4. melli says:

DARN! Your elephants are SO much more interesting than mine!!! Love your jammies — I bet your hubby loves yours as much as my hubby loves mine! (well… for summer it’s jammie shorts!) LOL!

After reading your sentence I know where your mind is……on FOOD!!!!!
                  Loved your feast…please stop by and munch a little with me.

6. Wystful1 says:

My feast is served. Happy Friday to you!

OUTSTANDING DESSERT!!!!!!

7. Jodi says:

Great feast!! Love your dessert! come dine with me!

Happy Friday!

8. Ma says:

Great feast as always. You are like my daughter, she’s a night hawk. I liked your dessert,lol.

Come and dine, I’m up

9. Barbara H. says:

This is my first feast — it was fun! )

Loved your dessert! Very creative!

10. Stacy says:

I totally admire anyone who can blog at 2:20 AM, much less a sentence as complex as that one! )

Great feast, have a wonderful day!!!

11. Kailani says:

Those eclairs must get pretty squashed, huh?

12. Debby says:

Great feast! Love the dessert!
                  Happy Friday!

13. viamarie says:

Thanks for a very sumptuous feast. A good way of knowing you better.

Btw, I also didn’t know that Burger King had frozen cokes.

Happy weekend!

14. Vicki says:

LOL at your dessert! Very creative! Great feast.