1. Thursday is day four since I started on Jenny Craig! So far so good! It’s a lot more food than I am use to eating in a day. The food is delicious! My favorite so far, the double double chocolate cake!!! Who knew on a diet such yummy stuff!!
2. Big D started on Wednesday, he had to wait on our doctors approval since he has Type 2 Diabetes. I called him around 12:30 to see how he was doing once he started, and he was doing great. It’s so much easy doing this together!!
3. We go in this weekend for our first weigh-in…I am hoping for good results! We want to lose as much as we can before our cruise in October!
4. Miss Priss has been sick this past week, she has been generous enough to pass it on to me and her brother. I feel awful right now. One of those nice summer colds….makes you feel lousy this time of year, especially in this heat!
5. Speaking of heat, my flowers are not doing well in this heat! I am going to pot new flowers in all my pots in the next few weeks before my in-laws come up. It’s not that I mind…I enjoy potting! Plus I have to make the place look good for the in-laws…and I am on the neighborhood yard community, I should at least have my yard looking decent! LOL
6. Speaking of in-laws….hubby informed me that they will be here approximately two weeks around the end of August. Wasn’t expecting that. They want to take a trip up to the Smokies while they are here…so we’ll be doing a lot of running around. We’ll keep them busy!
7. We have a wedding to attend, (one of hubby’s employee’s daughter) I have to find a new dress. Any excuse for shopping, right? It’s an evening wedding with dinner reception, so I have to find something formal. This will be the first time that I will be meeting some of my husband’s employee’s….so I have to look good, know what I mean?
8. I mentioned in a post on Tuesday but I want to mention it again here, be sure to welcome “Musing of a Mad Mother” to the Blogsphere! She is a good friend of mine and you will find out for yourself that she has a great sense of humor and that she has a knack for writing!!
9. Speaking of friends….Lazy Daisy is going to be a “DIVA,” that’s grandmother to all you in the normal world! She is going to be a fantastic “Diva,” she’ll spoil that baby rotten, and that’s what she’s suppose to do! Go over and congratulate her!!
10. Miss Priss is involved with a Christian concert venue, this Friday night the theme is comic book characters. The workers are dressing up and anyone who attends who does gets in free. Everyone is having fun getting their costumes together. Miss Priss is going as “Poison Ivy.” She was this several years ago, I made her an awesome costume, but of course we can’t find it. So guess what we are doing? Making a new costume…I’ll take pictures. We are going a whole new route on this one…a little funkier!
11. I watched a really heartwarming movie the other night on ON-Demand, titled “When Zachary Beaver Came to Town.” The little guy from Jerry Maguire, Jonathan Lipnicki stars in it and the story is one that will capture your heart. If you get the chance, see this movie!
12. I bought a pedometer to chart how many steps I take a day……so far, I’m not impressed with my steps. I need to “step it up”….pun intended! Though I was surprised how many steps I take just around the house! Do any of you use a pedometer?
13. Anyone else on Jenny Craig? How long? How have you done? Give me some info! I’d love to hear your story!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!