Friday Feast #97

About how much money did you spend on gas this week?
I had to ask hubby, he said about $75. I never fill up the vehicles…not when I have strapping men around! )

What is your favortite brand of toilet paper?
Mr. Whipple says, “Please don’t squeeze the Charmin!” I miss that dude!

When was the last time you discovered something that you thought was pure genius?
Dark Chocolate……need I say more?

Main Course
What is the least amount of sleep you can get by on per night?
I’ve gone with as little as 2 hours, and done just fine. I have also gone without sleep and gone all day without a problem. I can do that for a day or two then I need to regenerate.

June is a popular month for weddings. Do you know anyone who is getting married this month?
Matter of fact I do, my cousin Joe just got married on the 5th in Vegas! I was so sad I couldn’t go! Many blessings to Joe & Shannon!!

Wanna join the Feast? Go here to play!

This entry was posted in Friday Feast. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Friday Feast #97

1. Connie says:

Good old Mr. Whipple. He really treasured his That is my favorite too!

Take care,

My feast is up.

2. ribbiticus says:

i like your answer for the “salad” question! mine’s up! )

3. higher says:

Hooray 4 Dark Chocolate!
    good feast

4. Ma says:

I’m assuming that the $75.00 is for more than 1 car? But then again, betwwen my daughter and I it cost about the same for both cars. I use less than she does cause I don’t work anymore. Great answers! I like Charmin’ too.

Mine are up.

5. Wystful1 says:

I love your appitizer! Who wouldn’t like a man served on a platter? (just kidding)

My F F is posted

6. Chi says:

The strawberries look delicious! And all of a sudden, I have the urge to eat chocolate. *s* Congrats to your cousin on his recent wedding!

7. mar says:

Oh,my, it’s amazing how some people can get away with so little sleep, I need at least 7 hours of sleep, otherwise you really don’t want to be near me…happy friday!

8. Lazy Daisy says:

Hey babe, hope you are getting more sleep than that now. Are you back to normal? (Yes, I know “normal” is just a setting on the dryer.) The “gas fairy” always fills my car too, aren’t we lucky Diva’s? Hugs!

9. Beckie says:

OH YEA! #3…what a stroke of genius!!!!!! Mine is up if you’d like to dine.

10. “Charmin Ultra” is my Middle Name! (lol) Love that very very soft stuff…!
    Isn’t it shocking how quickly the Gas Gauge adds up???
    So far I don’t know anyone getting married in June….Just LOTS & LOTS of Birthdays!
    Hugs Back Atcha, dear YR!

11. Mmmmm…Dark Chocolate. That’s hands down the best answer I’ve heard today.

12. Jennifer says: