filed in: Friday Feast

Friday Feast #97

FF_strawberries.jpg

Appetizer
About how much money did you spend on gas this week?
I had to ask hubby, he said about $75. I never fill up the vehicles…not when I have strapping men around! )

Soup
What is your favortite brand of toilet paper?
Mr. Whipple says, “Please don’t squeeze the Charmin!” I miss that dude!

Salad
When was the last time you discovered something that you thought was pure genius?
Dark Chocolate……need I say more?

Main Course
What is the least amount of sleep you can get by on per night?
I’ve gone with as little as 2 hours, and done just fine. I have also gone without sleep and gone all day without a problem. I can do that for a day or two then I need to regenerate.

Dessert
June is a popular month for weddings. Do you know anyone who is getting married this month?
Matter of fact I do, my cousin Joe just got married on the 5th in Vegas! I was so sad I couldn’t go! Many blessings to Joe & Shannon!!

Wanna join the Feast? Go here to play!

blogbutton

12 Comments on “Friday Feast #97”

Connie
said:
June 9th, 2006 at 3:15 am

Good old Mr. Whipple. He really treasured his charmin.lol That is my favorite too!

Take care,
Connie

My feast is up.

June 9th, 2006 at 3:50 am

i like your answer for the “salad” question! mine’s up! )

higher
said:
June 9th, 2006 at 4:12 am

Hooray 4 Dark Chocolate!
good feast

Ma
said:
June 9th, 2006 at 5:49 am

I’m assuming that the $75.00 is for more than 1 car? But then again, betwwen my daughter and I it cost about the same for both cars. I use less than she does cause I don’t work anymore. Great answers! I like Charmin’ too.

Mine are up.

Wystful1
said:
June 9th, 2006 at 6:49 am

I love your appitizer! Who wouldn’t like a man served on a platter? (just kidding)

My F F is posted

Chi
said:
June 9th, 2006 at 7:36 am

The strawberries look delicious! And all of a sudden, I have the urge to eat chocolate. *s* Congrats to your cousin on his recent wedding!

mar
said:
June 9th, 2006 at 9:35 am

Oh,my, it’s amazing how some people can get away with so little sleep, I need at least 7 hours of sleep, otherwise you really don’t want to be near me…happy friday!

June 9th, 2006 at 10:35 am

Hey babe, hope you are getting more sleep than that now. Are you back to normal? (Yes, I know “normal” is just a setting on the dryer.) The “gas fairy” always fills my car too, aren’t we lucky Diva’s? Hugs!

Beckie
said:
June 9th, 2006 at 11:54 am

OH YEA! #3…what a stroke of genius!!!!!! Mine is up if you’d like to dine.

June 9th, 2006 at 2:21 pm

“Charmin Ultra” is my Middle Name! (lol) Love that very very soft stuff…!
Isn’t it shocking how quickly the Gas Gauge adds up???
So far I don’t know anyone getting married in June….Just LOTS & LOTS of Birthdays!
Hugs Back Atcha, dear YR!

June 9th, 2006 at 9:13 pm

Mmmmm…Dark Chocolate. That’s hands down the best answer I’ve heard today.

Jennifer