filed in: Humorous

I Can Slepl, Cnat you?
My mom sent me this via email…I’ve seen this before and it just goes to show that you don’t have to be a great speller! And she use to hound me with my spelling words each week when I was in school….geez!
Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, b! ut the wrod as a wlohe.Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

14 Comments on “I Can Slepl, Cnat you?”

jac
    said:
    January 28th, 2006 at 11:42 pm

LOL I have a friend who would absolutely lose her mind if she even attempted to read this all the way through!
    BTW, michele sent me )

Carmi
    said:
    January 28th, 2006 at 11:43 pm

Damn, that’s cool! I wish my editors were as forgiving )

Lisa
    said:
    January 28th, 2006 at 11:55 pm

that is amazing! I know a very bad speller that I’m going to send this to!

margalit
    said:
    January 29th, 2006 at 12:00 am

I’ve seen that before. There’s a woman who types like this all the time on a forum I read. Drives me nuts.

From Michele

Lynda
    said:
    January 29th, 2006 at 12:02 am

Geretigns via Mciheel!

I hvae sene thsi befoer, but ti is sitll cool!

January 29th, 2006 at 12:27 am

Here from Michele’s

January 29th, 2006 at 11:41 am

It *is* amazing. I’m one of those people for whom misspelled words seem to leap off the page/screen and grab attention. Some kind of overload-protection thing must kick in when I see this because normally I’d be a drooling basket case after seeing so many “errors.”

And – thanks for visiting my collection of nonsense the other day. See you around!

Ma
    said:
    January 29th, 2006 at 3:55 pm

I have this before a long, long time ago. I find it amusing.

January 29th, 2006 at 5:28 pm

I know someone who type that way all the time LOL

Have a great weekend, I put up a few pics today, nothing too earth shattering but well what can you do )

January 30th, 2006 at 12:19 am

48 hour auditions “game” is up at my blog. Be there or be square. Bring friends LOL

Shane
    said:
    January 30th, 2006 at 1:02 am

the strange thing is that i actually ripped through that mess of tangled words faster than had they been spelled properly.

January 30th, 2006 at 3:28 am

That’s such a great thing…Someone just showed me this a few weeks ago and I couldn’t get over it! Amazing, isn’t it. I guess I’m going to stop worrying about my one finger typing and slippage…! (lol)

Sarah
    said:
    January 30th, 2006 at 10:10 am

That is so cool! At first I couldn’t read it, then no problem. Wow, it’s wreid how the hmuan mnid wkros!

Killired
    said:
    January 30th, 2006 at 10:58 am

I’ve seen this before and I think it’s so cool! I can read right thru it with no problem!

My errors are in typing, not spelling! I always say I kan spell, I kan’t tipe!