I Can Slepl, Cnat you?

My mom sent me this via email…I’ve seen this before and it just goes to show that you don’t have to be a great speller! And she use to hound me with my spelling words each week when I was in school….geez!
Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, b! ut the wrod as a wlohe.Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

This entry was posted in Humorous. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to I Can Slepl, Cnat you?

1. jac says:

LOL I have a friend who would absolutely lose her mind if she even attempted to read this all the way through!
      BTW, michele sent me )

2. Carmi says:

Damn, that’s cool! I wish my editors were as forgiving )

3. Lisa says:

that is amazing! I know a very bad speller that I’m going to send this to!

4. margalit says:

I’ve seen that before. There’s a woman who types like this all the time on a forum I read. Drives me nuts.

From Michele

5. Lynda says:

Geretigns via Mciheel!

I hvae sene thsi befoer, but ti is sitll cool!

6. bschneider5 says:

Here from Michele’s

7. It *is* amazing. I’m one of those people for whom misspelled words seem to leap off the page/screen and grab attention. Some kind of overload-protection thing must kick in when I see this because normally I’d be a drooling basket case after seeing so many “errors.”

And – thanks for visiting my collection of nonsense the other day. See you around!

8. Ma says:

I have this before a long, long time ago. I find it amusing.

9. WendyWings says:

I know someone who type that way all the time LOL

Have a great weekend, I put up a few pics today, nothing too earth shattering but well what can you do )

10. WendyWings says:

48 hour auditions “game” is up at my blog. Be there or be square. Bring friends LOL

11. Shane says:

the strange thing is that i actually ripped through that mess of tangled words faster than had they been spelled properly.

12. That’s such a great thing…Someone just showed me this a few weeks ago and I couldn’t get over it! Amazing, isn’t it. I guess I’m going to stop worrying about my one finger typing and slippage…! (lol)

13. Sarah says:

That is so cool! At first I couldn’t read it, then no problem. Wow, it’s wreid how the hmuan mnid wkros!

14. Killired says:

I’ve seen this before and I think it’s so cool! I can read right thru it with no problem!

My errors are in typing, not spelling! I always say I kan spell, I kan’t tipe!